Recruiting Reds army

Captain Black

Pirate Apprentice
35bdf995eb78db49c66f1c1eecbcb830.png

Ahoy! This is Captain Black, Gm of Red's Army. Im here to talk about our guild! ( as ye probably figured from the title of this thread :thumbsup: ) Well sit down and I will tell ye about it.

I once was named Captain Redbeard, in the good ole days, aye, what a tale it be. I started Red's Army many years back, in a game called POTCO, we were a flourishing guild of 500 yet each member be a respectful, honorable pirate ( if there be such a thing ). We did events, sailing, and were quite the family of pirates! Wait, ye be right, I'm here to talk about our guild in this so called TLOPO, forgive me as I'm forgetful in me old age. Well here be the story of the new Red's Army!
I decided to use me second pirates name from POTCO, aye, Captain Black. I was a mere lvl 3 or 4 pirate, when I decided to bring me old guild back to life, now ye know how hard it be to start growing a army when ye be such a low level ya can't help your brothers and sister out, but alas, people joined and helped ME out! We started out small as every guild does but we started to grow, and fast, we even hit 185 members before somehow the whole Caribbean be shut down for maintenance! But the numbers aren't what makes a guild, its the quality of each person that makes a guild what it be! I consider each person in our guild part of my pirates family, aye, even tho they be scoundrels and thieves! But they be true at heart. Now I'm sure ye be wondering what we do as this pirate family, well, if ye stop rushing me I will get there! We rule the Caribbean seas as we do guild sails, pillaging and plundering anything that gets in our way, (we are pirates after all). Not all of us be rich in gold so we do some guild fishing as well, this provides food and wealth! Now we don't like competition, so we be killing these so called "bosses" as a group too. Now even though we be pirates, we are respectful, we help each other out at anytime anywhere, not to mention we put others before ourselves! The list goes on, but I guess ye will have to find out more when ye join, because as I write this, I was just notified me ship be under attack!

Somehow ye can enter these magic numbers under guild invites or requests and ye be instantly part of our guild! here, the numbers be RTBM9019

Aye, even though we be pirates, we have a code.
1. Be respectful
2. Minimize talks about politics
3. No personal attacks will be permitted.
4. Keep it civil, should things get out of hand, contact a Officer or the GM.
5. Dogmatism is not permitted.
6. No asking for promotions, they will be given out when earned through the eyes of Co-Gm's and GM.
7. Gone for 21 days without notifying a Officer or GM will result in a kick.

Aye, I'm guessing ye want to know how promotions work?
Well, Ill tell ya. We only be promoting 3 veterans to officers per 100 members, this keeps the promotions unique, hard to get, and the amount of ye scoundrels with power at bay! Aye, as ye probably figured out with simple math, this be meaning we will only have 15 officers total when we reach 500 members! And ye better watch your step, because ye can always be demoted if ye break the code!

Amount of members in guild.

We also have a Discord and G+ thanks to Mathias.
Discord https://discord.gg/vtcZuCZ
G= https://plus.google.com/100224581374889487515

(GM) Captain Black's discord
Captain Black#9059

Heres our list of Officers and Veterans within our guild, just in case ye be wondering.

Gm
Captain Black

Co-GM's
Mathias
Noah C. Prince
Danger BrawlWaters

Training Officer
Danger Brawlwaters

Officers within guild.
Connor
DangerBrawlwaters
David Searose
Hales the Kitty
Mathias
Noah C. Prince
Red Sail Sam
Zac

Veterans.
Captain Mark
Captain Shorty
Demonic
Quinn Scurvyhawk
Quinn Seacloud
Zephbunker

Discord

GM
Captain Black

Admins
Captain Black
Mathias
Connor
Noah C. Prince
Danger Brawlwaters

Last edited:
70 members strong so far. I started this guild in POTCO and decided to bring it back. We work together, do sailing expeditions together, and help each other in any way needed, And are always talkative. The unlimited invite code is RKCG8835
Hope to see you there!

Rules

Officers. Must be active, talkative, friendly, and always ready to help others before themselves. Must prove your loyalty and earn the respect of fellow guildmates and have at least 2 weeks in the guild.

Vets. same rules as officers but requires less time in the guild.

No drama will be tolerated.

-GM Captain Black.
Hello Demonic Here. First guild ive joined on this remake of POTCO. Will probably be my only guild haha. Members are nice the officers and vets are on everyday. We do guild sailing together training help with quests anything you can think of. A couple of us even play the bugged cannon defense. Ah well.. All in all good guild friendly members. Not much else I can say here other then its what you would expect a guild to be. Anyways thats all for now. If you need any help Im also a Veteran and again My ign is demonic

Not the first guild I joined on TLOPO, however it'll probably be the last. I was actually getting ready to start working on my own guild, but then I became friends with the guildmaster and ended up with a changed mind. Was welcomed immediately and felt at home. Now I'm an officer in the guild and get to talk to some of my favourite people whenever I log in.

IGN is Noah C. Prince :)

Last edited:
Guild is coming along just fine. We are 91 members so far. Anybody and everybody is welcome to join. If youd rather be invited in person We are mostly on pond server at kingshead or tormenta or sailing. I myself am on andaba at Darkhart or becketss Quarry.

You join the guild lol. do you mean Vet/Officer? the rules for promotions are above. also the code to join.
Hope to see you in the guild

-Captain black

90 members strong so far. I started this guild in POTCO and decided to bring it back. We work together, do sailing expeditions together, and help each other in any way needed. Lvl 1? no problem, we will help you with questing and training. Were a very talkative active guild searching for more pirates to share the experience with!
The unlimited invite code is RKCG8835
Hope to see you there!

Rules

Officers. Must be active, talkative, friendly, and always ready to help others before themselves. Must prove your loyalty and earn the respect of fellow guildmates and have at least 2 weeks in the guild.

Vets. same rules as officers but requires less time in the guild.

No drama will be tolerated.

Co-GM
Mathias
Noah C. Prince

Training Officer
Demonic

Officers within guild.
Rachel McLegend
Mathias
Noah C. Prince

Veterans.
Demonic
James Flint
Peter Edgesharp
Thaddeus Fairpratt
Thaddeus Hexbane
Will Savagephoenonix
William Sunrose

-GM Captain Black.
Reds Army is a very friendly, active and welcoming guild that will help with anything. Has to be one of the best communities out there. Very fortunate to have been invited!

~Mac

Last edited:
Black. Wheres my picture that promotes the guild? How dare you. How dare you. I say. It should be me you and noah. Maybe matt. Ehh. Could be just me. But nah. We need all of us. At least a guild picture. Anyways. On Topic. We are still recruiting. If you need help with anything just let us know. If your not in a guild why not try us? See what being in a guild is like? Also if your wanting to join a friends guild or not sure if you want to start your own Still anybody is welcome in the guild. Whos to say you may not end up staying?

Fantastic guild. Incredible friends, lots of fun, and absolutely very interactive. My first and only guild I'll be involved with. A veteran of POTCO. Absolutely blessed for the return of this remake!

Reds Army is one fantastic guild! Captain Black is the best GM I've had including all my years in POTC (other than when i was GM of Widow's Watch LOL) Everyone is friendly and helpful and quick to say hello when you log in. So glad I met Captain Black on the beach at Tortuga. I plan to stay. (AKA Katie Scarlett.)

upload_2017-2-19_19-33-24.png

Reds Army is one fantastic guild! Captain Black is the best GM I've had including all my years in POTC (other than when i was GM of Widow's Watch LOL) Everyone is friendly and helpful and quick to say hello when you log in. So glad I met Captain Black on the beach at Tortuga. I plan to stay. (AKA Katie Scarlett.)

View attachment 79607
Hahahaha I'm sure Widow's Watch was great ;)

View attachment 79607

I thank you so much for your kind words to the guild and myself :) It is a honor to be apart of the guild. each and everyone makes the guild so special and unique! And I want to thank you for always helping the guild, and being there for everyone :) People like you make this game so fun and enjoyable.

Ran into you yesterday in the Caverns, Black. You seem like a great guy with your head on straight! Good luck with the guild, and I hope you accomplish all the goals you set for it! :)

Thank you so much, it was a honor to meet you. Thank you for the kind words! hope to see you again, and may all your dreams and goals become reality!

Back