Recruiting Reds army

The Wedding of Captain Black and Noah C. Prince. Congratulations and best wishes to this beautiful couple!
upload_2017-2-21_21-54-34.png

Congratulations to Captain Black and Noah!

I was just invited into the guild yesterday, and it must have been shortly after the wedding.
You all seem like nice people, and I look forward to plundering the seas and bashing-in undead skulls with all of you.
Thanks for welcoming me into your guild!

Congratulations to Captain Black and Noah!

I was just invited into the guild yesterday, and it must have been shortly after the wedding.
You all seem like nice people, and I look forward to plundering the seas and bashing-in undead skulls with all of you.
Thanks for welcoming me into your guild!

It's nice to have you. We frequent the Poderoso server. As of late, Black, Noah, and I have been in Cursed Caverns leveling. If you do need help with a task (more than just locating certain enemies) please ask around if anyone else is on the same, or similar task first, and also, please try as well. I came pretty close to kicking someone because they were begging for help with a navy ferret.

When we do embark on a sailing expedition for as bountiful a plunder as possible, we occasionally let others drive, in this case, you should give Corsairs, Behemoths, and Juggernauts a wide berth as they have explosive broadsides, I'm not saying don't engage them, I'm just saying keep out of range of their explosive broadside.

I joined the developers stream on March 4th and it was very interesting. A lot of the bugs have been fixed, crashes stopped, enemies attacking like before, servers enlarged, caves lighted, etc. Some of the talk was in "computereze" (technical talk, lol), but they explained in detail why the game will be down for a while. I will look forward to seeing all of you again when the "new" game comes up. It won't be that long before we are sailing, questing, fishing, fighting again. For those who missed the stream, they said it will be on YouTube. It was a long, detailed session of what is to come and it all looks great! The guys who are doing this for us are very dedicated young people. Along with the old POTCO that we all know and love, they are working on a lot of new things to be added.

I will miss all of me hearties while the game is down, but when it comes back, it promises to be much better.
Now everyone be patient while those working so hard to give us the best game ever do their work and bring us the best game ever!

For sure! I'll miss you all very much! Y'all are a great bunch of people, who have by far earned my respect and ( cheesy I know ) love. Can't wait to see all of you guys when it's back out, Does anyone know approx how long it will take? Are we talking a day or week etc? I can't be without my guildies for to long!

For sure! I'll miss you all very much! Y'all are a great bunch of people, who have by far earned my respect and ( cheesy I know ) love. Can't wait to see all of you guys when it's back out, Does anyone know approx how long it will take? Are we talking a day or week etc? I can't be without my guildies for to long!
Hey, you still have me whether the game is down or not ;) Would talk to you on snapchat right now if my device didn't die

The website currently says "The Legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for server maintenance. We'll be back up soon!" That tells me they've either finished the update, or are in the final stages of applying and testing it, but the part of me that is enthralled with the world of politics tells me to be cautious, as they may just be telling us "we'll be back soon" to comfort us, with no word on how soon it will be.

The website currently says "The Legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for server maintenance. We'll be back up soon!" That tells me they've either finished the update, or are in the final stages of applying and testing it, but the part of me that is enthralled with the world of politics tells me to be cautious, as they may just be telling us "we'll be back soon" to comfort us, with no word on how soon it will be.
Haha, yeah. Their stream on it showed that it definitely was not done yet.

I am partially disappointed that they told us Soon(tm) as if it was some sort of joke. I am not fond of vagueness as I'm sure not many people here are. I hope they become more aware that being vague is bad for business.

Back