Recruiting Reds army

The website currently says "The Legend of Pirates Online is currently closed for server maintenance. We'll be back up soon!" That tells me they've either finished the update, or are in the final stages of applying and testing it, but the part of me that is enthralled with the world of politics tells me to be cautious, as they may just be telling us "we'll be back soon" to comfort us, with no word on how soon it will be.

Technically from the time they started the update ( when you tried to log on ) it would say it will be back up soon, that was 18 hours ego. So I don't have high hopes it will be back up today sadly, but all I hope is that I can finally turn sound back on without crashing!

So much has happened in my life since the game closed and not all good either. But I am recovering nicely so far and looking forward to setting sail again very soon!

So much has happened in my life since the game closed and not all good either. But I am recovering nicely so far and looking forward to setting sail again very soon!
Well trooper, all I can say is life has beautiful things coming your way. :hugs: I realize this is a late reply so hopefully by now you've recovered completely!

upload_2017-5-26_10-44-8.png

Back