Announcement Regarding Alpha Closure/Beta Release Date

YEARS?! HOLY *BLEEP*! I can't wait years... but I'll try.. HOPEFULLY it doesn't take THAT LONG for them to make Beta. (At least.)

YEARS?! HOLY *BLEEP*! I can't wait years... but I'll try.. HOPEFULLY it doesn't take THAT LONG for them to make Beta. (At least.)
She didn't say TLOPO would take years, she said
making a game is a task that takes time - up to a few years depending upon how complicated the game is
Now I'm not gonna say that it won't take a long time, but seeing what progress they have so far I personally don't think it'll take that long. Besides, she said "making a game". I believe that means the whole process start to finish, not only the alpha-beta transition. If you look at it that way, we've already got a year under our belts :D

I doubt that. I feel like it will be open by the end of next week or even possibly this week. I really am just waiting for the next competition because I would really like try and get a beta key or give them one of my ideas since it sounds like if you give them something reasonable it will have a bit of preference.

Maybe they will open it in time for halloween and we could have the muertos moon curse on that first day :)
:frank:
As neat as that would be, I feel like I wouldn't want that right away as a fresh level 1. I want to experience the initial nostalgia of the story quest, weapon leveling, sailing, enemies, that sort of thing. Getting chopped up by someone who spent the 5 hours before my arrival leveling their sword just doesn't sound like a fun way to start beta in my mind lol :p

Ahoy :), so yah its been 2weeks that alpha closed, they said it not gonna take a long ah? Wel'l then some news it will make us feel good ay?..

I doubt that. I feel like it will be open by the end of next week or even possibly this week. I really am just waiting for the next competition because I would really like try and get a beta key or give them one of my ideas since it sounds like if you give them something reasonable it will have a bit of preference.
All I can say was, they already have the map there, they have enemies there (land and ship), they probably need to finish the skills and all the quests which might take a while and they have to polish everything to be good. I would like to say end of October at best but sometime in late November I reckon at worst... Don't take my word for it though and get your hopes up...

It will get there and be well worth the wait ... hang in there good things come to those who wait... for now be patient the Devs who are working tirelessly will be bringing PIRATES back to us and for me that is worth the wait
:cheers:

Back