Announcement Regarding Alpha Closure/Beta Release Date

that would be nice garrick if we could if the best or worst time. you would they they would keep alpha open for people to keep testing stuff. to help find the bugs.

that would be nice garrick if we could if the best or worst time. you would they they would keep alpha open for people to keep testing stuff. to help find the bugs.
If they were to leave alpha open, they'd have to maintain it and in doing so delay the release of beta. They need moderators, as well as devs that fix anything that breaks and people to keep the server up and running... it's just easier on every one to leave it closed down until it's ready. Plus, with less people working on maintaining Alpha, there are more people to work on Beta.

I agree completely but with how Mike had previously stated that this is the stage of beta, not full release I realize the agenda is to release beta with full features with minimum bugs as possible, but of course in beta we will find several bugs, glitches, and improvememts to be made don't get me wrong the reason I'm posting this is because I'm not looking for an eta from you, honestly I'd enjoy to be suprised, and as for me its obvious that you guys will release most likely, by the way this is just my prediction, either days, weeks, or months, and a couple of weeks was my guess previously, but now its starting to look more like days until beta, so like I know there is no eta you can always respond to hype the fans by saying something along these lines though, " The best possibility is beta coming out within a couple weeks, worst possibility is a couple months, of course anything can happen to prevent it from being around Christmas time, such as encountering a huge bug. " Anyhow, you do whatever you want your the best customer service staff member, for anything I've ever met. Stay savvy mate! Can't wait to see all you guys in the game fighting the Navy and undead.
Me Hearty.... there is no staff... we are the crew. A strange bunch of people who are ready to play OUR game again.:martini:
:pirate ship:

Back