Rejects Of The Sea

Robyn

Honorable Pirate
These are my main Guild Mates. We have added new additions, but these guys right here are in it from the heart! I Love my guild!
Left to right ... Captain Caramel (Veteran), Amelia Bluespinner (Veteran), Syd Gilliebod (Officer), FunnyGuy (Veteran), Lady Violet (GM), Captain Scott (Officer), Angel Firehazzard (Veteran), Dog Daggerhound (Veteran). A few that were unable to make it for the picture, Charlotte Heartcastle (Veteran), Jack Firesmythe (Veteran), Jade Heartbreaker (Veteran), Jim Wildparr (Veteran).

Attachments

• groupcandycanframe.jpg
    groupcandycanframe.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 99
I am happy to be a part of Rejects of the Sea. thay are an awesome guild and i hope that while we grow bigger we grow stronger.

BTW.. if ur wondering why some pics have the name Titan Fedration, that was our guild before we became Rejects, lol.

I went through my screenshots and found this ...
I guess I went with Rejects of the Sea crew on the Black Pearl liberation one day, before we even met in this Forums. I can't remember how I ended up in you guys' crew, but now we know each other and it's pretty cool to look back at this. And look at the neat glitch! We were floating ...
rejects of the sea.jpg

I went through my screenshots and found this ...
I guess I went with Rejects of the Sea crew on the Black Pearl liberation one day, before we even met in this Forums. I can't remember how I ended up in you guys' crew, but now we know each other and it's pretty cool to look back at this. And look at the neat glitch! We were floating ... View attachment 2896
Oh wow. Thats awesome. Well im glad we have received the chance to meet again. Its always nice to know who is behind the pirate with which you are playing with. We shall have to meet up and recover the black pearl once again. lol

Hoping to be a level 50 Pirate on Jade by Saturday night. I got this far by the help of our fearless leader Robyn, and our guild mates from Rejects of the Sea.

WOw thats big ok, let me fix it. Ok fixed, MUCH BETTER
EDIT (Feb 11, 2011 at 5:37 PM):
Hoping to be a level 50 Pirate on Jade by Saturday night. I got this far by the help of our fearless leader Robyn, and our guild mates from Rejects of the Sea.
Your too sweet, my friend. I hope to share the glorious moment with you!

Back