Release Notes Release Notes - April 11, 2012

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Release Notes - April 11, 2012

• Updates:
    • Five brand new sail emblems created by your fellow Pirates are now available at the Shipwrights!
    • General maintenance performed on holidays, including fixes for holiday messaging and clothing items.
  • Known Issues:
    • Skeletons may sometimes fall through the terrain during Invasions.
    • Please be very specific when reporting any new issues you find - let us know where you were and what was taking place in-game at the time the issue occurred. We look forward to your feedback this weekend on any new issues so log onto the Test Server now!

Known Issues:
  • Please be very specific when reporting any new issues you find - let us know where you were and what was taking place in-game at the time the issue occurred. We look forward to your feedback this weekend on any new issues so log onto the Test Server now!
For the infinite time Disney, I don't know how more specific a player can get...
And there are so many videos on YouTube that show your problems... Why bother to tell us something which you yourself do not follow???

For the infinite time Disney, I don't know how more specific a player can get...
And there are so many videos on YouTube that show your problems... Why bother to tell us something which you yourself do not follow???
did u send that to disney?

did u send that to disney?
I lost count of how many times... and that video is from almost a year ago and swift foot glitch, boarding permission and leadership bug(along with minor bugs shown) are still not fixed. And as I said this video was made almost a year ago but specifically those three bugs i mentioned have been around for more than two years... I understand that they will never have a permanent fix for lag but these bugs should of been fixed a long time ago. If they aren't going to fix them, than why tell us to be specific when they are physically shown to you where and how they happen?...

Lol there is an equal amount of updates and known issues... really sad.

And the second known issue tells us to be specific as if were just sitting here doing nothing... I don't think I even have to explain how wrong that just sounds...(see second post above)

Back