Remove Reviving

Remove Reviving (& Implement The Rest of the Suggestion)

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters
If the pirate has leviathan in their inventory they should get IP banned. This is to keep it realistic that the more powerful the pirate, the more harsh the sentence.

On the same note, any pirate with Tree Branch is excused from any jail time due to being a environmentalist.

The question and why I bring this up is... what if a pirate has BOTH Tree Branch & Leviathan?
I see nothing wrong with a powerful environmentalist.

This idea is insanity. It takes FOREVER to level a Pirate to Max, and gaining Legendary and Famed stuff etc would be soooo messed up to lose. No one would step into PVP or any dangerous PVE ever again. The only way this idea works... THE ONLY WAY... is if set-backs never affected level. There would also have to be a personal Stash/Bank that each player could use so you can store your personal valuables (famed/legendary etc) so you don't lose them during battles, except for the ones you were using DURING the battle (which STILL is a stretch but that's as far as I'm willing to go with this xD). Which brings me to my next point of making Famed/Legendary items a bit more common AND have a specific boss to farm for specific items. That way you know who to farm and know that there's a decent chance you'll get yer stuff back. There would also need to be a Time System in place for prison, so you don't have to log off every time yer character goes into prison (cause we don't all have 10 max levels yah know?!?!). Also, being "Permanently Deleted" should be off the table entirely, unless you wanna make leveling a character 10x easier.

There's my opinion on the matter. I feel it's reasonable, me still being someone who hasn't gone insane from "Max Level Life" (I'm not a max yet).

This idea is insanity. It takes FOREVER to level a Pirate to Max, and gaining Legendary and Famed stuff etc would be soooo messed up to lose. No one would step into PVP or any dangerous PVE ever again. The only way this idea works... THE ONLY WAY... is if set-backs never affected level. There would also have to be a personal Stash/Bank that each player could use so you can store your personal valuables (famed/legendary etc) so you don't lose them during battles, except for the ones you were using DURING the battle (which STILL is a stretch but that's as far as I'm willing to go with this xD). Which brings me to my next point of making Famed/Legendary items a bit more common AND have a specific boss to farm for specific items. That way you know who to farm and know that there's a decent chance you'll get yer stuff back. There would also need to be a Time System in place for prison, so you don't have to log off every time yer character goes into prison (cause we don't all have 10 max levels yah know?!?!). Also, being "Permanently Deleted" should be off the table entirely, unless you wanna make leveling a character 10x easier.

There's my opinion on the matter. I feel it's reasonable, me still being someone who hasn't gone insane from "Max Level Life" (I'm not a max yet).
I'm pretty sure op is just joking.

It stands for Original Poster, the one who started the thread.
Well, actually people are going about the penalty thing wrong as far as rectifying the situation. Its how you get your stuff back and can play again. When you're ip is banned and inventory has been removed for being defeated by a level 5 dead guy and up, the banned pirate has to buy whatever developer or moderator involved some krispie cremes or pizza, cheetos of their choice plus maybe even do someones homework or shovel snow.
It's the pay off or 'bribe'? that's important. We know the penalties will be severe, it's getting back in that is difficult.

Well, actually people are going about the penalty thing wrong as far as rectifying the situation. Its how you get your stuff back and can play again. When you're ip is banned and inventory has been removed for being defeated by a level 5 dead guy and up, the banned pirate has to buy whatever developer or moderator involved some krispie cremes or pizza, cheetos of their choice plus maybe even do someones homework or shovel snow.
It's the pay off or 'bribe'? that's important. We know the penalties will be severe, it's getting back in that is difficult.
the blanned player must become an indentured servant to a staff member for 7 years to pay off their debts and earn the privilege of playing the game again

yeah well tlopo isnt gonna say "Just Kidding" when they delete your pirate for dying

That isn't gonna happen anyway. xD I'm sorry but none of these ideas are gonna be taken into account. You're turning months of farming and grinding into something that can be frittered away in a moment's notice. That'll never happen, end of story. lol

That isn't gonna happen anyway. xD I'm sorry but none of these ideas are gonna be taken into account. You're turning months of farming and grinding into something that can be frittered away in a moment's notice. That'll never happen, end of story. lol
yeah it increases replay ability. you can just get the items that you farmed for again

Back