Recruiting Renegade Outlaws

Welcome to the Renegade Outlaws guild post! We are openly recruiting all original, and new members!
The Guild's Backstory:
The OUTLAWS, one of the most popular guilds in POTCO, was fearlessly led by Nate Crestbreaker. However, problems, and inactivity arose in the guild, and OUTLAWS fell.
A group of OUTLAWS officers created a new group, named Renegade Outlaws. However, this was close to the end of POTCO, and we didn't have the opportunity to last for long. We are the remaining members of the OUTLAWS guild, and we are looking to rebuild.

The Renegade Outlaws are a raiding oriented guild. We have been famously linked with bountiful sailing adventures. We also regularly have guild activities, like boss raids. Our guild really focuses on helping fellow pirates, emphasizing equal opportunity.

If you are interested in joining, please speak to any officer, section head, or me! We are currently working on a guild website, which will be edited into this post once it is up. Discord will be our primary method of Communication, and is completely free to use.

Our Guild Rules are simple:
1. Do not ask for a free rank in the Guild. You will be picked by a Guild Officer if we deem it worthy.
2. Be nice to all members inside, and outside of the guild.
3. Try to be active. One of the many reasons for the original OUTLAWS' fall was inactivity. If you are going inactive for a long period of time (i.e. a few months), please inform an officer, so we can free up space for anyone else looking to join.
4. Discord is not a requirement, but is highly recommended, for inter-guild communication. Code: WIP (Click join a server, and input this code!)
5. Have fun!

It is imperative that all members of the guild read over the Guild Codex. It highlights all of the rules I put forth.

Click this link to view the Codex: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cAdZsniIL6ZIWQ9uvhPu4A3aMeST9iEr5Kji_Zj_rpg/edit?usp=sharing

See you all on the seven seas, fellow outlaws.

"We are the lost, but we have returned. We stand against those that would take away our freedoms, and we fight endlessly for those who cannot take a stand. We are the Renegade Outlaws. "

- Guild Master, Tom Savageflint

Last edited:
A quick update:
We are going to use Discord only, no guild website. Please join if you wish to be a part of this guild! The discord code has been added into the post.

Update: Guild is officially up in the TLOPO game! Find me in Tortuga on Abassa to join! I'll go over all the perks, and what we do in the guild there!

Event: The OUTLAWS will be hosting a farming event tonight, at 8:00 PM PST, on the Abassa server! Meet at Tortuga! We're going to gather a crew, and try to find some nice loot, and maybe some Beta Keys!
Note: This event will be closed to the guild.

Last edited:
I have brought back the Renegade Outlaws Guild, and have reclaimed the name. To those who used to serve in either OUTLAWS or Renegade Outlaws, and are interested in rejoining, please, feel free to PM me. I will be setting up a new discord soon.

Back