Reputation Potion Only Awarding ~30% Reputation Bonus

TopHatJones

Dockworker
I think the new redeemable reputation potion may not be awarding the proper bonus.
double1.jpg
double2.jpg

In the screenshots shown above, I defeated a Navy Sergeant that awarded 63 base reputation points. 20% Crew bonus awarded an additional 20 reputation points (should only be 13). And then the reputation potion awarded an additional 19 reputation points (should be 63 or 76 depending on whether or not it doubles crew bonus).

Just curious what is going on here, not sure if the potion is bugged or the reputation displayed is bugged. Any help is appreciated.

I just noticed this also , In general w/o potion I was getting 155 xp Crew bonus of 35 % , Now my base xp dropped to base 97 , 167 ( 70 Crew ), ( potion +34 ) = 201 xp . Don't seem like crew bonus is added or IDK

Last edited:
I think the new redeemable reputation potion may not be awarding the proper bonus.
View attachment 117555View attachment 117556
In the screenshots shown above, I defeated a Navy Sergeant that awarded 63 base reputation points. 20% Crew bonus awarded an additional 20 reputation points (should only be 13). And then the reputation potion awarded an additional 19 reputation points (should be 63 or 76 depending on whether or not it doubles crew bonus).

Just curious what is going on here, not sure if the potion is bugged or the reputation displayed is bugged. Any help is appreciated.
@Stephen Teague or @Mr. Dev and insight on this?

(also I never know if I should tag you guys or the crew in general, do you have a preference?)
One of our developers replied to a different thread here about the issue. He is looking into it and should give an update soon on what is going happening. Also, feel free to tag any or all of the staff, we do our best to reply and depending on certain questions we will fowarded it to someone with more authority on the subject to answer.

Last edited:
Update:

We are currently testing a fix for the reputation potion on our QA server. If everything goes right, it’ll hopefully be on Prod soon.
I need an advice... I've heard from some players, that you will add new weapons in a game, so I'm wondering should I buy Silver Striker, or keep Enchanted moonstones for something better upcoming? (Reason why I asked, cuz I'm near to collect 1200 enchanted moonstons)...

I need an advice... I've heard from some players, that you will add new weapons in a game, so I'm wondering should I buy Silver Striker, or keep Enchanted moonstones for something better upcoming? (Reason why I asked, cuz I'm near to collect 1200 enchanted moonstons)...
Well, you have until early January to buy it if nothing else comes. Keep collecting moonstones and we will see what happens :)

I recommend holding off and buying Striker right before Yuletide ends. No reason to buy it early!

Just fixed it. Will be live in our next update. Don’t use your potions until then if you want maximum results.

If you encounter loss of health, voodoo, or interest in leveling, stop playing TLOPO immediately and contact a medical professional. (Please don’t, unless, of course, you have a real medical emergency. The above listed side effects would not be. Yes.)

Some side effects include:

- original rep: 20.

- doubled rep: 40

- game shows: +40 reputation points (+40 potion bonus), but you still get the proper 40. 80 is not correct.

This will be fixed at some point when there isn’t a giant pile of other stuff on my metaphorical desk. (I work on a laptop while sitting on the sofa. So professional, I know.)

Sometimes, if I’m feeling REALLY motivated, I’ll heat up a blanket and have hot cocoa while I claw my eyes out at those DARN PILLARS THAT WONT ROTATE PROPERLY WHEN EXPORTED INTO THE GAME.

Hi, @Truecrash. Thanks for helping with that, even though it was for naught. Guess I’ll just finish it the old fashioned way: with no sleep and a seething hatred for the world data code.

Also, I agree with @Mark Murlock. Good strategy. Also may or may not be a few new weapons coming to the store before the end of the month that you might wanna save for? IDK. I’m not stats expert.

Anyway, that reveal is just our little secret, that I just published publicly on the forums and totally didn’t clear with management first. Haha haha......

I’m gonna stop rambling now and go to bed.

yeba.

Speaking of reputation on a different note.. whats the deal with the crew days event? We get a notice on wednesdays that it is every Fri and Sat, yet the bonus happens on wednesdays and nothing does on the weekends lol.. is that a bug?

Speaking of reputation on a different note.. whats the deal with the crew days event? We get a notice on wednesdays that it is every Fri and Sat, yet the bonus happens on wednesdays and nothing does on the weekends lol.. is that a bug?
Been like this for awhile now..

Back