Question Request for email change?

David Yellowhound

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy mates! I was wondering whether or not I could change my email address because the current one is from a really long time ago and I no longer have access to that email anyways. It's also just annoying having to type it out rather than just login with google which being the lazy person I am, i'm used to lol. Thank you for your time.

Ahoy mates! I was wondering whether or not I could change my email address because the current one is from a really long time ago and I no longer have access to that email anyways. It's also just annoying having to type it out rather than just login with google which being the lazy person I am, i'm used to lol. Thank you for your time.
Are you talking about your email for this forum or for TLOPO? If it's the forum, you can change your email address by visiting this link: https://piratesforums.co/account/contact-details

Hey I have another question (sorry to be such a bother) Can someone change my year of birth to 1999? I'm not 25 although I wish I was lol.

Hey I have another question (sorry to be such a bother) Can someone change my year of birth to 1999? I'm not 25 although I wish I was lol.
Updated your year of birth accordingly. For posterity's sake, it's preferred that DOB changes be done via PM instead of requested publicly (unless you're totally comfortable with disclosing it).

Also going to move this thread to Site Feedback.

Updated your year of birth accordingly. For posterity's sake, it's preferred that DOB changes be done via PM instead of requested publicly (unless you're totally comfortable with disclosing it).

Also going to move this thread to Site Feedback.
Lol no harm in knowing what age I am, besides kinda already mentioned it in my other thread :p Thank you for the change though, sorry to be such a bother.

Back