Reserving Play Time

Kadoozy

Buccaneer
Do they do this because their servers cant handle many users at once? Or will this change once beta is over? I haven't played yet, but have been watching/waiting for this game for a few years now. Just wanted to know if it is going to be like I remembered.

Do they do this because their servers cant handle many users at once? Or will this change once beta is over? I haven't played yet, but have been watching/waiting for this game for a few years now. Just wanted to know if it is going to be like I remembered.
pretty much that exactly, once we hit fully open beta then we will be no need for the playtime slots hopefully as for the game being the way it was: the game is being restored exactly the way it was before anything is changed or added

It's amazing how they have recreated the game. It is just like POTCO. It went from Alpha to Beta and with Beta they are allowing only a certain amount of people in game at the same time to see what the servers can handle. They are working on resolving some issues with crashes and lag at the moment I believe. When you get on, I know you will enjoy it. Be patient with the lag and crashes. The crashes are much less now I have noticed. Enjoy Kadoozy! :)

Yup, it's because of server stability. Once the servers become more stable, they will likely be letting more people on. Eventually open beta will come along removing the need for PlayTimes :)

There have been a few changes, such as the addition of music to Fort Charles, weather/rain, as well as the addition of a few weapons that were unreleased in POTCO (the skull staff being the most recent one). But don't worry, the old POTCO you know and love is alive and better than ever :D

Back