Discussion Response to TLOPO's Response

Bonny Anne

Wanted Pirate
I think the community needs some proof that Stephen was indeed punished. Seeing as the trust between the players and the staff has been shattered because of this, why should we believe anything has been done? And furthermore this isn't a issue like evading the chat filter or saying a bad word, there should be no "second chance".

Seeing as every other thread has been closed for who knows why, censorship. Feel free to leave your thoughts below.

There was more than enough misconduct in there to warrant his removal from the team. By now, I imagine everyone's seen my testimonial concerning my guild and his alt account. That wasn't even mentioned in The Crew's response. Am I given to understand they want my guild to be harassed?
Also worth mentioning, now they have the outrage of all the 100+ names on that list. I imagine that can't end well for the staff.

Yea semi sad they closed the others. I think TLOPO has done a good job getting us a game we enjoy but at the same time security has to be at the top of the list. I respect that they said he brought it to them but the list of wrongs is to long. Again I understand people make mistakes no one is saying we all have not made a mistake. But when it comes to player security its to much.

Back