Screenshots REST IN PEACE (Dark Odyssey) YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Jawn

Honorable Pirate
So I disconnected from TLOPO accidentally due to internet issues. When I attempted to get back on, my ship could NOT be boarded/sold/repaired. It lists as "12/12 Cargo" and seems to have a single person on it.

RIP Dark Odyssey, you will be missed.
C7wDr

Oops, didn't post picture.

Attachments

• 7ebf2cd630594f41ba0f4628d70349df.png
    7ebf2cd630594f41ba0f4628d70349df.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 220
After some time and maybe same server hopping the issue is fixed. Don't worry you still have a ship :p

Sometimes district resets isn't part of the servers struggling to keep up the load. They are also part of a fail-safe mechanism. You'll get your ship soon enough. Game updates apply to this situation as well.

This bug is caused because the server doesn't process quite well the request that your ship has ported and/or has no players on it. There was on POTCO if I recall correctly

If you join a different server other than the one your ship was on, and still had a pirate on board. You have to be on the same server to board it again.

After some time and maybe same server hopping the issue is fixed. Don't worry you still have a ship :p
Hm.. well I got sunk ( same reason as this guy.. dc from the net) and I still can't get my ship 'repaired'.. anything I can do? It was my small frigate but to a low level person ... it's nice to have lol. Thanks in advance to any answers :) Have a nice weekend ^ ^

For starters, I recommend emailing TLOPO support if it's still not working for you. Other than that... I'll try and think of something. :p

Back