Announcement RETURN TO THE CARIBBEAN!

Yes, they are still a thing and they still work.
Unfortunately, if you don't have one, they are still here. Fortunately, if you do, they still work. If you do not have a beta key, hurry and register for a play time... (I'm def. staying up Saturday night so I can play Sunday Morning). Good luck, and see ye in the Caribbean! :flag1:

Gotta take a minute to once again thank the developers for all of their hard work and dedication in getting the game opened back up. I know they've met with some impatience from the community, but I think we're all extremely excited for this fantastic announcement.
Agreed, Mate.

I've stated this privately with a few individuals and if it's OK, I would like to state this here:
  • I don't think it works to TLOPO's advantage to release prior to May 26th. (I have 'good reason' to feel this way and it is logic which has nothing to do with Disney).
This is all I want to say, about this. Thank you.;)

I've stated this privately with a few individuals and if it's OK, I would like to state this here:
  • I don't think it works to TLOPO's advantage to release prior to May 26th. (I have 'good reason' to feel this way and it is logic which has nothing to do with Disney).
It is kind of strange but they very well could want it up for a big surprise on the 26th such as a full launch or something

It is kind of strange but they very well could want it up for a big surprise on the 26th such as a full launch or something
That is understandable. However, doing so works also to the advantage of other remakes whom could possibly social-engineer TLOPO (game-play) screenshots taken to both legitimize and to carry forth their promise to their own audience given time-line notices put forth in place.

Anyway, I felt this way prior to this recent TLOPO announcement;
shrugs.

A very strange statement to make especially without giving any reasons behind your viewpoint! Surely (being a free and open game) advantage is not something the TLOPO team should be seeking. They are doing a brilliant job and most people in this community (I believe) are thrilled at the fact that this is coming back sooner rather than later. Until clear cut reasons as to why it should not be brought back at this time are put forward, clearly and concisely, this becomes a spurious and senseless statement.

A very strange statement to make especially without giving any reasons behind your viewpoint! Surely (being a free and open game) advantage is not something the TLOPO team should be seeking. They are doing a brilliant job and most people in this community (I believe) are thrilled at the fact that this is coming back sooner rather than later. Until clear cut reasons as to why it should not be brought back at this time are put forward, clearly and concisely, this becomes a spurious and senseless statement.
Strange? Maybe if you look at it from the perspective of TLOPO having no threats...out there. Read my last post written, please. Thank you.

Back