Announcement RETURN TO THE CARIBBEAN!

Posted by Rosetta Zimm on May 18, 2017, 5 p.m.
.View attachment 82352
Ahoy, mates!

I’ve got some wondrous news for ye! On May 21st at 12PMEDT/ 9AM PST, ye’ll be able to sail back into the Caribbean! Startin’ tomorrow, May 19th, at 10AM EDT, ye’ll be able to reserve PlayTimes for launch day and beyond! Now, onto the stories I’ve heard...

Some mysterious figures have used their voodoo magic to bring about some big changes in the Caribbean...

Ye’ll find that ye can run the game much more smoothly! With better performance across the board, set sail all around the Caribbean!

Numerous pesky bugs put in place by Ol’ Jolly Roger have been fixed as well!

And now comes the best part, thar be new experiences to be had!

Privateering is now available! Ye can play against yer mates in fearsome sea battles. Ye can also earn Infamy as ye battle! Gain enough Infamy, and ye can purchase exclusive items at PvP Infamy Rewards vendors.

Navy, EITC, and Undead Flagships also be sailin’ around these waters. Ye better watch out for ‘em! But wait, there’s more! Both Privateering and Daily Quests are now available!

In addition to this, ye can now customize yer ship at any Shipwright! Players with regular and war class ships can exchange gold for new sail colors and emblems! More customization features will be added in the future...

Also, brand new water effects have been implemented! The sea should now look as beautiful as any old salt imagines in his dreams.

Oh, and before I forget… If ye want a special hat, I recommend ye pay me a visit on Port Royal. I await yer visit with much anticipation! Ye can also redeem the code gold10k for 10,000 gold. Make sure to redeem it by June 4th!

We’ll be sure to provide even more detail when our official release notes are up on launch day.

See ye in the Caribbean this Sunday, mates!
Will people with Beta keys have to reserve times?

That is understandable. However, doing so works also to the advantage of other remakes whom could possibly social-engineer TLOPO (game-play) screenshots taken to both legitimize and to carry forth their promise to their own audience given time-line notices put forth in place.

Anyway, I felt this way prior to this recent TLOPO announcement;
shrugs.
Ahh i didnt look at it that way i definitely understand the concern behind that, but as far as that goes that'll always be a concern. Its just more prevalent with a new movie right around the corner

I haven't seen this question asked yet...on what server/ocean are we to meet Rosetta Zimm to receive our bandana? Or is it from an NPC?

Back