Announcement RETURN TO THE CARIBBEAN!

Wait so can we log on at 7pm if we have a beta key? Because the newest thread says we can?
That new thread is about a in-game event, This thread is about the actual release and the time of it, The time of release is 12pm EST.

Am I the only one updating very slowly? I'm only getting about 50-70 kb/s, even though my down speed for a steam game earlier this morning was a few mb/s. Is there a cause for this or am I just unlucky?

Am I the only one updating very slowly? I'm only getting about 50-70 kb/s, even though my down speed for a steam game earlier this morning was a few mb/s. Is there a cause for this or am I just unlucky?
No everyone is downloading extreamly slowly atm, I'm at 40kb.

It's most likely due to the fact everyone is trying to get this downloaded as well... at the same time... putting strain on the system as it tries distributing it to everyone.

Back