Announcement RETURN TO THE CARIBBEAN!

It's most likely due to the fact everyone is trying to get this downloaded as well... at the same time... putting strain on the system as it tries distributing it to everyone.
True, I hadn't considered that. Unfortunate that it looks like it might be an hour before everyone's fully up to date, but the wait will be well worth it.

The forums is really lively right now :D :D :D :D :D :D
A minute of silence for those who thought that the update wouldn't take long to download.

Last edited:
I am so excited!! I can't keep still. I am up and down from my chair like a jack rabbit as I wait for the update to complete (8/10)....sooo close. I'll only have an hour left of my 3 hour slot...I DON'T CARE though. I will be happy with whatever time I have this morning. Woot !!!

aye well great to have the game back but I DOWNLOADED ORIGNAL ON BOOK A TIME PAGE 7 TIMES NOW WENT TO LOG ON GAME KEEPS TELLING ME d3DdXx9_42.dll did not load try again well next option mates ...

aye well great to have the game back but I DOWNLOADED ORIGNAL ON BOOK A TIME PAGE 7 TIMES NOW WENT TO LOG ON GAME KEEPS TELLING ME d3DdXx9_42.dll did not load try again well next option mates ...
try clicking the 'Display Options' button on the launcher.......thats what people are being told on other threads
...I'm still downloading so idk yet XD

My game installer said I needed to update so I just re downloaded the game and now its okay? Did I install the update properly?

Back