Looting Reupping Ammo

LeonDarkstack

Swashbuckler
I was in the gold room farming for the WEB (as per usual) and when I ran out of steel shot I happened to pick up a certain amount of steel shot in a loot pouch; however, it does not reup in the ammo count on screen. I thought I may have encountered an infinite ammo glitch but I believe I picked up close to the original 175 steel shot but didn't know it because the count didn't reset. Please put this in your fixes list if you haven't already.

When you get to 0 most of the time youll have more than 0 because you collected it while using it... I usually just change weapons then later on bring said weapon I was originally using back out..

As people have said: it was this way in potco too. When you pickup ammo from drops the quantity doesn't update in your inventory until you refresh by closing and reopening it, this has nothing to do with how much ammo you actually have available and you can continue to shoot even though it says you have no ammo. I just keep shooting until I'm actually out and then switch weapons until I get more ammo. Of course, it would be nice to get this fixed but it's not a big deal.

Back