Rev ram doesn't seem to work

Willow 2017

Swashbuckler
After getting the rev ram, it doesn't work properly, the fury shots aren't unlimited, i tried login in again, the problem fixed itself, but later on, when i re-login, the problem happens again, the shots aren't unlimited, this time, i tried login in and out for a couple of times but things doesn't change
Even stranger, when i decided to exit the canon then use it again, the fury shots automatically refilled to 125

Last edited:
That is rather strange and seems like a client side issue that the developers may be able to take a look into. At least for me Rev Ram has not had any issues with providing unlimited fury ammo since I've gotten it.

Well, i hope the devs would fix it soon though
Try cleaning all your caches after completely logging out of tlopo. They should be in your tlopo folder on whatever drive you installed to.
Sometimes this has fixed assorted issues.
Maybe unlimited only works for broadsides and not hands on cannoning?

Try cleaning all your caches after completely logging out of tlopo. They should be in your tlopo folder on whatever drive you installed to.
nope
Unlimited fury shots are for canon, not broadsides

Broadsides ammo is always unlimited with no ram required, the unlimited ammo feature on rams is for cannoneering only.

Back