Revenant cannon ram

21 savage

Honorable Pirate
I was wondering if any of you guys have looted the revenant cannon ram yet if you have let me know where you looted it and maybe post a screenshot :) thanks

Im not sure if cannon rams have been added yet. I have tried cannon defense but havent gotten anything but gold (just me playing so not very high wave). Im also curious to see if anyone has gotten a ram yet.

Im not sure if cannon rams have been added yet. I have tried cannon defense but havent gotten anything but gold (just me playing so not very high wave). Im also curious to see if anyone has gotten a ram yet.
If the revenant ram is in the game it must be super rare becuase I have been doing endless amounts of farming to get it and have not got it yet

If the revenant ram is in the game it must be super rare becuase I have been doing endless amounts of farming to get it and have not got it yet
Farming as in cannon defense or just looting? In POTCO I know the most common way of getting them was cannon defense(i got about 20 doing it)

Farming as in cannon defense or just looting? In POTCO I know the most common way of getting them was cannon defense(i got about 20 doing it)
Just looting as of now cannon defense may take to long before a crash occurs in order to get to the required round to achieve a revenant ram

You can get the old cannon ram from loot. CD is working, but CD loot will not go to inventory atm, so you cant actually get anything.
Made it to wave 30 until all but one person crashed at once.

Just looting as of now cannon defense may take to long before a crash occurs in order to get to the required round to achieve a revenant ram
It may say on the wikia it can be obtained by looting but it isn't true, the only way it can be obtained is Cannon Defense

Back