Loot Revenant Cannon Ram

OurGangsDarkOath

Pirate Master
Is this ram obtainable in the game right now or do I have to wait until cannon defense gets released? Also if it is available did anyone loot it?

A couple people have it from when CD was in tlopo. You’ll have to wait for the minigame’s re-release to get it again.

It wouldn't surprise me that few still have them as what they did last year was not a complete removal of the item, merely a rollback after that patch to remove any that were obtained at that point.

It wouldn't surprise me that few still have them as what they did last year was not a complete removal of the item, merely a rollback after that patch to remove any that were obtained at that point.
It was not a rollback but a complete removal of rams. If people have them then I don't know how, was it lootable for a short time after CD closed? Or did they hack the game? Or was the removal not as complete as was announced?

if someo people still have them its beyond scummy and fishy. Everyone had theirs taken away, i did it fairly and it wasnt even possible to glitch it due to the the fact some people like me didnt have a beta key and couldnt get to that glitched round before being booted of, but sitll they took away all of them. If some people sitll have them something shady is going on.

if someo people still have them its beyond scummy and fishy. Everyone had theirs taken away, i did it fairly and it wasnt even possible to glitch it due to the the fact some people like me didnt have a beta key and couldnt get to that glitched round before being booted of, but sitll they took away all of them. If some people sitll have them something shady is going on.
This is also fishy https://piratesforums.co/threads/mods-giving-people-items-favoritism.24205/#post-323065

I think cannon rams are currently obtainable in the game although extremely rare from sailing loot. I've gotten both Master Gunner's Cannon Ram and Iron Priming Ram from sailing loot within the past 2 months.

I think cannon rams are currently obtainable in the game although extremely rare from sailing loot. I've gotten both Master Gunner's Cannon Ram and Iron Priming Ram from sailing loot within the past 2 months.
While what you say is true it is also true that the Revenant is not in the game and hasn't been since the ram removal. All rams were supposed to have been taken from all players at that time, yes you can loot some rams but the Revenant is not one of those, it is only available from Cannon Defense. The suggestion that some are still in the game is hearsay and I've yet to see any evidence that it is true.

Last edited:
well that was one of the other awful things devs did as well, they took away all rams even the ones people got from fishing and they DID NOT drop in Cannon Defense but devs literally just said go away all dont care removing them all. I am pretty sure there was a wiki mod that complained because his were also taken and he had proof of getting ram from fishing and also the fact it was not available in CD ever but those complaints fell on deaf ears.

well that was one of the other awful things devs did as well, they took away all rams even the ones people got from fishing and they DID NOT drop in Cannon Defense but devs literally just said go away all dont care removing them all. I am pretty sure there was a wiki mod that complained because his were also taken and he had proof of getting ram from fishing and also the fact it was not available in CD ever but those complaints fell on deaf ears.
I think that the developers made the best decision that they could considering the situation. With some being so skilled at photoshop the cries of our illustrious Charles were rightly dismissed in the interest of fairness. I was bitter that I lost a ram that I wanted for end game but I've since recovered it and the loss is now irrelevant.

Back