Question Revenant Cannon Ram?

Ygnea

Swashbuckler
How do you get revenant cannon ram? Is it not available in TLOPO? Fury ammo is so low, and it would be a big help, thanks!

Currently, Rev cannon ram isn't available to loot yet. Will be available to Sea loot, CD, and Fishing, when Cannon Defense is back up again.

Last edited:
For some reason it's not available yet, I'm assuming they want to release it when cannon defense comes out to entice players to play cannon defense since I think most players want revenant ram the most out of all the rams.

For some reason it's not available yet, I'm assuming they want to release it when cannon defense comes out to entice players to play cannon defense since I think most players want revenant ram the most out of all the rams.
Was it available in potco loot? I don't recall anyone ever saying that they got it in sea loot and always suspected it was CD only.

You can also loot it at Sea loot & Fishing. It just pretty rare to loot it. Most people prefer to get it at CD, cause it much easier to obtain.

Thank you for the clarification! I could've sworn it was purely CD, but you learn something new everyday.

You can also loot it at Sea loot & Fishing. It just pretty rare to loot it. Most people prefer to get it at CD, cause it much easier to obtain.
Do you have a screenshot or have you seen one of it in loot? I feel pretty certain that it is not in tlopo but much less so about whether it was in loot in potco.

Do you have a screenshot or have you seen one of it in loot? I feel pretty certain that it is not in tlopo but much less so about whether it was in loot in potco.
I have seen a screenshot of it, but that in POTCO. As of right now, it isn't in the game yet in TLOPO, until CD make it return. I'll try find a screenshot of it in the old POTCO Loot on the the forums. I do remember seeing them there.

I have seen a screenshot of it, but that in POTCO. As of right now, it isn't in the game yet in TLOPO, until CD make it return. I'll try find a screenshot of it in the old POTCO Loot on the the forums. I do remember seeing them there.
I see that the wiki says it can be found in loot but I sure don't ever remember seeing that anyone actually got it in loot.

If you could get it in loot in POTCO it must have been very rare because I only remember us getting it playing cannon defense.
Just because the wiki says it was available in loot doesn't mean it actually was. @ Jason X The Pirate claims to have a screenshot but I've never seen a screenshot of it in loot from potco yet. I recon it is possible but thus far any evidence is lacking.

Just because the wiki says it was available in loot doesn't mean it actually was. @ Jason X The Pirate claims to have a screenshot but I've never seen a screenshot of it in loot from potco yet. I recon it is possible but thus far any evidence is lacking.
I'm pretty sure you could loot any ram in potco because cannon defense wasn't always a thing plus it wouldn't make sense to be able to loot certain rams like iron priming ram and not revenant ram.

Upon further research through the deep archives of the POTCO Forums area, and throughout other Forum sites that were active during the hayday of POTCO, I can't seem to find a single instance of a player having found Revenant Cannon Ram from enemy dropped loot. All archived pictures I could find were all rewards from high waves of Cannon Defense.

I'm pretty sure you could loot any ram in potco because cannon defense wasn't always a thing plus it wouldn't make sense to be able to loot certain rams like iron priming ram and not revenant ram.

It wouldn't be the first time Disney had made loot obtainable in certain activities but not others. If we're talking lootable items, there are still to this day a number of items that are divided between the different factions of opponents in POTCO/TLOPO, so I don't think having a single exclusive (and quite powerful) Cannon Ram being tethered to Cannon Defense exclusively is too farfetched.

EDIT: Also, to be frank, it isn't hard to believe that they would've done so with the Revenant Ram, as according to the Patch Notes Archive (courtesy of PiratesOnline Wiki), the Cannon Defense gamemode was released only two months after the Loot Rework happened (April 15th and June 30th, 2010 respectively).

Last edited:
Back