Event Revive POTCO 2nd Event

RP 2nd Event flyer.png

Please join us :)

I would like to ask everyone who attends this to play the game in window format that day. This will allow you to go from game to email without needing to log out and back in again.

How to play in window format:
1. Log in
2. Click on Options in bottom right corner of Pirate Selection Screen
3. Under Display, click on Window
4. Either save and exit or just exit options
5. Select pirate and click Play

I would like to ask everyone who attends this to play the game in window format that day.

Except those players that play on a MAC. The PF keys do not function when playing in window mode, at least for me. For those on MAC's, use the in-game feedback way of contacting Disney.

Except those players that play on a MAC. The PF keys do not function when playing in window mode, at least for me. For those on MAC's, use the in-game feedback way of contacting Disney.

Macs work just fine playing in windowed mode as well. I do it all the time and I have no issue. Mac players, if you have Zin's problem, go ahead and use the in-game form, but if you don't, I strongly encourage you to use the other forms of contact, as they are monitored a lot more by Disney.

I'm sorry, but this event looks confusing :bounce:
Basically, you sail from island to island along the route shown on the map above. At each island, a speaker (chosen by Revive POTCO) will make a brief speech about one of the five topics Revive POTCO is aimed to fix. After they make their speech, each player will email Disney using one of the emails above about the problem. This will create a mass of emails in Disney's inbox about the game's problems. You will then sail to the next island and repeat the process.

Does that make sense? :cool:

It is my request that those whom HACK and want to disrupt the event to refrain from doing so...
MAUIVENTS.jpg

...For those attending, I encourage everyone to keep watch and remain vigile and to do so out of respect and love towards POTCO. :piratemickey:

This is an interesting event and I can not wait to see it. It is no doubt a different event and is alot less likely for hackers to sabotage. Our favorite hacking community could however do what they please, but considering ships will be moving constantly and that the hackers would be more exposed on land, this would be more risky, thus being another reason why I like this event. No, that does not mean the event of January 1st failed, it was just more prone to Hackers. The Hacker that attended (whom I work with personally, sadly, on another POTCO Website) was not terminated for his actions of sinking those ships that day, but was terminated otherwise by a much not as satisfying reason.

We really need to revive potco because im scared there going to end the game! if they would bring out trade im sure a lot more people would play! but don't give up hope on pirates, itll come back yall

Hmmm..... since I can't make it to the event, I'll just send an email to them.

Has anyone noticed how Disney has taken their email down off of the main POTCO site? What a coincidence, considering how many people are signing the Revive POTCO petition...............

Back