Event Revive POTCO 2nd Event

Thank you for contacting us and for bringing up your concerns about hackers in the game. We appreciate this very much. Disney, as a family-friendly company, has the responsibility to make sure all our Pirates are safe in the Caribbean.
351558.jpg
If this were true, then answer me this: Why is hacking even an issue on POTCO:confused:???
Please know that we have game moderators who watch and listen to everything happening in the game all the time. No misbehaving Pirates get away with inappropriate behavior.
small_irony.jpg
I make a point to not believe in "absolutes." Sorry. Please try again...:facepalm:
Please know that the use of any third party software (hacks) in conjunction with the game is strictly prohibited in Pirates Online. Any Pirate caught using such programs may have their Pirates Online accounts terminated immediately.
oh-boy-here-we-go.jpeg
What is the point in terminated one account when most hackers use multiple others???
productivity-tips-multitasking.jpg
ufc_approve_gif.gif
Ugh!

351558.jpg
If this were true, then answer me this: Why is hacking even an issue on POTCO:confused:???
small_irony.jpg
I make a point to not believe in "absolutes." Sorry. Please try again...:facepalm:
oh-boy-here-we-go.jpeg
What is the point in terminated one account when most hackers use multiple others???
productivity-tips-multitasking.jpg
ufc_approve_gif.gif
Ugh!

Totally off topic but I love Anderson Silva... xD

ufc_approve_gif.gif
Ugh!

So true ... every expression of it! PRICELESS, Shamus! :boat:

If the game mods are really listening that attentively, maybe a coordinated message in chat,

"HEY DISNEY - GIVE US NEW CONTENT AND KEEP THIS GAME GOING!!!"

or something like that might get their attention.
What if even 100 pirates agreed to say this at 8pm PST and repeat it while progressively jumping through each server? Maybe a group on each of the main islands?

How do you think the mods would see that? :cool:

If the game mods are really listening that attentively, maybe a coordinated message in chat,

"HEY DISNEY - GIVE US NEW CONTENT AND KEEP THIS GAME GOING!!!"

or something like that might get their attention.
What if even 100 pirates agreed to say this at 8pm PST and repeat it while progressively jumping through each server? Maybe a group on each of the main islands?

How do you think the mods would see that? :cool:

That is actually feasible to do, without the need of meticulous organization. Go right ahead, everyone who is interested ... That's 11 pm EST tonight, right? I might be leveling up so if I see any friend, and they are doing it, I would to. Would be interesting .. :bang:

Looking on the web, I found this: http://news.disneyinteractive.com/aboutus/leadership.shtml which names the two co-presidents of Disney Interactive, with John Pleasants being the one responsible for strategy for Disney interactive games...
Just to keep everyone informed; John Pleasants and Disney Interactive are no more (as he had 'resigned' from his positional responsibilities as of 3 days ago but will remain as a consultant up until January of 2014).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/12/b...-co-president-of-disney-interactive.html?_r=0

*What does this mean for Disney Interactive? Well, I really don't know to be perfectly honest but, it was Mr. Pleasants whom had possessed most of the "gaming" background/knowledge within that Co-President spot and now, that position will go solely to Mr. Pitaro (whom previously worked for 'Yahoo').

Just to keep everyone informed; John Pleasants and Disney Interactive are no more (as he had 'resigned' from his positional responsibilities as of 3 days ago but will remain as a consultant up until January of 2014).

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/12/b...-co-president-of-disney-interactive.html?_r=0

*What does this mean for Disney Interactive? Well, I really don't know to be perfectly honest but, it was Mr. Pleasants whom had possessed most of the "gaming" background/knowledge within that Co-President spot and now, that position will go solely to Mr. Pitaro (whom previously worked for 'Yahoo').

Mixed messages in that article. One interpretation is that they gave Mr P responsibility for doing a hatchet job (that we are all victims of) in order to bring the division back into profitability, and now that he has done it Disney have turned the hatchet on his own neck.

"A collaborative decision" probably means a large payout in exchange for a promise not to diss Disney in public... but I suspect that Mr P is not too pleased!

Maisy xxx

Back