My Second Series screenshots:
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-11-52.jpg
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-11-59.jpg
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-21-40.jpg
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-33-22.jpg
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-42-26.jpg
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-57-35.jpg
screenshot_2013-05-25_17-58-56.jpg

Getting in posistion nowwe doing last stop in the shack?Robert is in position. Sending Jan to 1st stop to get crewed

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd series UPDATE:
Currently group is on Outcast. :) Next stop is Tormenta. (Angassa server)

Final island stop for the entire event.
:piratemickey:
Please join us on Raven's near Madam Z's hut, if you mates want to quickly participate. ;) (Angassa server)

I am impressed with the turnout of the event - nice job to all of the other organizers for putting this together; I know my contributions were lacking. I would've loved to be there, although I had a family wedding to attend for much of the day (in fact, I just walked through the door about 20 minutes ago). Hopefully our voices are heard by Disney and they give us some form of response as an indicator.

To all pirates with their feedback and emails, all pirates with their attendance on the entire Event,
and to all Event organizers, who worked behind the scene preparing and executing this Event,
on the game and on this Forums ...

Thank You.png

We would have not been able to do this without all of your effort and participation.

We have faced unexpected rage ghosts that knocked out many pirates, but many other pirates readily helped revive them, expected annoyance that altered the game feature, erased and filtered chat, disconnection, and all of us finished strong. The Event was a tremendous success. We have done everything we could up to this point and now it is up to Disney Potco management. Whatever happens in the future with this game, we can proudly say, "Yes, we have tried and done our part!" And that is all that matters then.​
Excellent job, everyone! :cheers:

Back