Request REVIVE POTCO (Chapter 2)?

Should a TLOPO/REVIVE POTCO alliance be struck?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not certain I understand the premise of this thread. What would an "alliance" do for us in the event that Disney steps in and shuts TLOPO down? Perhaps I misinterpreted your meaning.

I'm not certain I understand the premise of this thread. What would an "alliance" do for us in the event that Disney steps in and shuts TLOPO down? Perhaps I misinterpreted your meaning.
Hi, Jason. ;) Very good to hear from you and also, to see a familiar face.

An "alliance" would put REVIVE into a position to serve as mediatary between TLOPO and Disney, if such a circumstance were to ever occur. The premise is let the people whom have spoken already to Disney serve the part. Not that TLOPO cannot do this alone but, without REVIVE, TLOPO has no one whom:
  1. Could use their real name (to validate the 'past' connection which played out between Disney and REVIVE); this creates continuity, which in-turn creates greater odds that the community's voice will be heard
  2. Could spearhead the community's voice by someone whom yet has not broken copyright. (In the business world, one's 'integrity' matters significantly and if TLOPO is ever forced to have to explain things - to keep it's community wholly intact - the person(s) Disney will most listen to is someone whom has not compromised something which is very important to Disney and that is, of course, it's position upon copyright and compliance towards the copyright).
Hope that helps. Let me know if you have other questions, my friend. :)

They always da bluntness and honesty is the most under appreciated value in society... dis iz where I come in. Please view dis as honesty, not a troll my good sir.

Disney doesn’t give a barnacles about tahlawpow. Dey don’t care abt a ragtag group of goonz that ultimately failed 2 save da game. They don’t care dat Potco is being remade bc itz not a threat 2 them... tlopo is following their rulez dat Dey set and Potco and tahlawpow is a crapty looking game. I can assure you nobody in their right mind at Disney carez about dis game anymore

Dis incessant posting from u almost seems like a fetish at this point. I can assure u, ur wasting ur time, tlopo won’t care, Disney won’t care. Nobody is likely taking dis seriously. Redirect ur effortz to something more beneficial on the forums, ur martyrdom for uz is appreciated but not necessary

again dis wasn’t meant as a troll, if you take it as dat, then you just are denying what should be obvious to urself.
-Father

Last edited by a moderator:
I request @forums admin. and/or moderator to lock this thread. ;) I am requesting this early given the poll results.

Thanks for giving me that last time, to be of help. No grudges/no worries.

Good luck.

Hi, Jason. ;) Very good to hear from you and also, to see a familiar face.

An "alliance" would put REVIVE into a position to serve as mediatary between TLOPO and Disney, if such a circumstance were to ever occur. The premise is let the people whom have spoken already to Disney serve the part. Not that TLOPO cannot do this alone but, without REVIVE, TLOPO has no one whom:
  1. Could use their real name (to validate the 'past' connection which played out between Disney and REVIVE); this creates continuity, which in-turn creates greater odds that the community's voice will be heard
  2. Could spearhead the community's voice by someone whom yet has not broken copyright. (In the business world, one's 'integrity' matters significantly and if TLOPO is ever forced to have to explain things - to keep it's community wholly intact - the person(s) Disney will most listen to is someone whom has not compromised something which is very important to Disney and that is, of course, it's position upon copyright and compliance towards the copyright).
Hope that helps. Let me know if you have other questions, my friend. :)
Good to see you, too :)

Thanks for clearing things up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back