Revive POTCO New Year's Blockade!

Got screen shots of them shooting at us, and then us sinking him (oops ;))... Will send them to Disney :piratemickey:
Wanted to say that something should be blantanly mentioned about this on the Petition's website but, this would only give them the "attention" they seem to think they deserve.

Just got sunk by the 'Iron Witch' a light sloop. Had a fury gunner....
screenshot_2013-01-01_15-55-04.jpgscreenshot_2013-01-01_15-55-05.jpgscreenshot_2013-01-01_15-55-07.jpg

I'll be emailing disney.

I was very impressed with the turnout of the event, as a whole. Hackers and troublemakers are inevitable in a gathering this large, and should've been expected.

Although we didn't "successfully" set up the blockade - due to the chaos caused by some people - I think it was a great opportunity to see how many people actually do care about the game. Many of us were vociferously getting our thoughts and words about the game out - many showing their support for the Petition and wanting change in Disney's actions.

It was fun, and I enjoyed being with you all - took these two screenshots amidst the prevalent amount of lag.
Revive potco.jpg
Revive potco2.jpg

I'm in the process of editing a video as well, and I should have it up by tonight - will be sure to post it here.

I, as well, will be alerting Disney. The turn out for the event was great, and I'm very pleased with it. As for the cheaters, we can look at it two ways. From many players I've seen, their game spirit and pride has decreased. At the same time, the event gave us another great reason to keep pursuing a change. We should all keep chasing a better POTCO, regardless of todays events. Every good party has someone who is there to ruin it.

I, as well, will be alerting Disney. The turn out for the event was great, and I'm very pleased with it. As for the cheaters, we can look at it two ways. From many players I've seen, their game spirit and pride has decreased. At the same time, the event gave us another great reason to keep pursuing a change. We should all keep chasing a better POTCO, regardless of todays events. Every good party has someone who is there to ruin it.
i agree because hacker alway ruin the fun and ruin the game for you:(

Okay since the (trouble maker) started sinking other players ships it now shows that this is why we have the petition and why we have the blockade event.
Okay since the (trouble maker) started sinking other players ships it now shows that this is why we have the petition and why we have the blockade event.
So actually it was never a total lost but if POTCO saw those "Trouble makers" on screenshot then it totally shows that we the players of this game want to put an end to trouble makers like those that are attacking us.
So actually it was never a total lost but if POTCO saw those "Trouble makers" on screenshot then it totally shows that we the players of this game want to put an end to trouble makers like those that are attacking us.
Note how I always use the word "trouble maker" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back