Riders On The Storm

Nathaniel Redhayes

Pirate Apprentice
( Note found in a floating rum bottle )​

To th' Enemy:
Avahst Me Hartys !! i be th' down rite good for nothing Cap'n.. Hell bent on Pillaging Any treasure Fleet that dares sail th' Caribbean. This be urr final warin' King's Navy or EITC!! launch ye vessel and i'l Make splinters of ye!! doing so one on fore.. any quiet ocean, any time!! with Me hard hitting Mateys aboard. six pounders glowing red.. we do it not for the gold!!! or the Loot!! this is revange that drives us!! so bring on ye elite, but ya better say urr prayers... cause if Cap'n K'ue and th' Shadow Bloods finds ye! ya be lucker bound!!!

Current Stats
Treasure Fleets Sank​
Port Ship for Repairs​
Sank me vessel

Congrats mate! I see the EITC shaking in their boots! Any pointers for those who don't have the best of luck as ye?

Sure i have a few tips.... this is what i tell my crew on the way to the flank of the fleet. war frigate, hard hitters up front please/ sink the war ships first / tp to French SVS island to ammo up / if i say "charge!!" have your explosives ready/ do not shot the sails off of mother ship/ when repairing, two gunners please stay on cannons up front.

i sail the fleet attacking the the flank trying to stay just out of range. when the war ship gets to far of course she well turn to sail back. that is your chance to Charge. get right up on the stern of the ship and let your front cannons do the work. remember backing up is your friend and try to never let any ship broad side you. if they are chasing you then they cant turn

:iagree: That's what I do everytime

Always have members saying that's not the right way and I should just broadside them though :mad:

Sure i have a few tips.... this is what i tell my crew on the way to the flank of the fleet. war frigate, hard hitters up front please/ sink the war ships first / tp to French SVS island to ammo up / if i say "charge!!" have your explosives ready/ do not shot the sails off of mother ship/ when repairing, two gunners please stay on cannons up front.

i sail the fleet attacking the the flank trying to stay just out of range. when the war ship gets to far of course she well turn to sail back. that is your chance to Charge. get right up on the stern of the ship and let your front cannons do the work. remember backing up is your friend and try to never let any ship broad side you. if they are chasing you then they cant turn

thanks ill have to try that next time i see one.

So hit and run tactics eh? It's not as brave (or as stupid) as lineing up right next to Ship of the Line and unleashing a broadside but it is crafty, clever and priatical. Nice plan!

generally speaking mate....i don't broadside i just over load a side.......that is i have all my heavy hitters on port or starboard.... and i'm not prejiduce when it comes to repairs... high and low alike fix me ship....and is very nice with 12 ppl aboard me ship....7 shooting and 5 repairing.....err i mean 4 repairing and a bucket runner for the water... then i keep Gunner's Cannon Ram equipped ( helps with Explisives reloads and Thunder ) try and break down the crew also if you can...if ye have a few experienced privateering pirates then you will be in great shape..and aye hit and run tactics are the brilliant way to go mates.... we all know we can't simply sit and shoot ships of the line out of the water....and well done Mr. Redhayes, that is a very good mark you have there...myself i have been sunk many times until i started doing the above then it started going my way......great post btw

screenshot_2011-01-19_22-26-45.jpg

Back