Robert Legrand's Beta Key Giveaway/Raffle!!! (PMs NOW CLOSED)

Will you be participating in this raffle/giveaway?

• Yes

Votes: 78 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob P

Pirate Apprentice
!!! ~ BETA KEY GIVEAWAY ~ !!!
Hi! I don't really post on here much, but about a week ago I received a beta key from looting a wasp on Isla Perdida, and since I've already received an alpha key I think it's only fair for me to give this one away.

Here is proof that I have received a beta key:
2vcg5kg.jpg

...and this is how I plan on giving it away!!!

!!! ~ BETA KEY RAFFLE ~ !!!

BEGINNING: Monday, December 26th, 8pm EST
ENDS: Wednesday, December December 28th, 8pm EST
WINNER ANNOUNCED: Sunday, January 1st, ~7pm EST

ENTERING THE RAFFLE
Rules:
1. Only one entry per player.
2. You may NOT have received a beta key before. You must send proof that you do not own a key already.
3. To enter the raffle, just PM me the following entry info:

A. Your main in-game pirate name
B. Did you play POTCO previously? If so, when did you start?
C. What is your favorite thing to do on POTCO/TLOPO?
D. What is one thing you want to see implemented in TLOPO that was NOT in POTCO?
E. Any other comments you think I should know (i.e. greatest POTCO/TLOPO achievement, etc...)
F. Proof that you do not own a key already!

4. PM'ing me the above criteria will automatically add you to the raffle count. I will respond to every PM to confirm the participant's entry in the raffle. PMing will open on Monday December 26th, 8pm EST. All PMs must be sent by 8pm EST on Wednesday, December 28th in order to be considered for the raffle.
5. The entry period will only last for two days in order to minimize the entry load and maximize the participants' probabilities of winning the key!

ANNOUNCING THE WINNER - JAN. 1 7PM EST
1. I will use a random online generator with all of the participants pirates' names. I plan on recording my screen while entering the names and choosing the winner to confirm that the decision will be entirely random.
2. The winner that is chosen will receive a PM congratulating them on their beta key. The winner will have two days to accept the beta key request. If the winner does not respond within 2 days, I will remove them from the raffle count and re-do the raffle using the same generator as previously mentioned.

Last edited:
Just an FYI: that screenshot only proves that your account has a Beta Key redeemed - not that you've found an extra Key in the game.

Very generous of you indeed! Assuming I can't find a key by Monday, I will be participating in this giveaway.
Good luck to all my fellow pirates!

What do I take a screen shot of, the picture in game or the launch page showing my pirate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back