Robert Legrand's Beta Key Giveaway/Raffle!!! (PMs NOW CLOSED)

Will you be participating in this raffle/giveaway?

• Yes

Votes: 78 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.
Sorry then, Rob P., for thinking you're a jerk.
Should we report said troll, or not bother?
I have reported him and I believe an Admin is looking into it. Imo, always report a troll. The harm is already done to us but we should do everything we can to stop the troll from further damage to other people.

I have reported him and I believe an Admin is looking into it. Imo, always report a troll. The harm is already done to us but we should do everything we can to stop the troll from further damage to other people.
Fair point.
Technically, if he wasn't impersonating, he probably couldn't be reported and dealt with in most communities, but for impersonating Rob P. He can probably get in some serious trouble.

Fair point.
Technically, if he wasn't impersonating, he probably couldn't be reported and dealt with in most communities, but for impersonating Rob P. He can probably get in some serious trouble.

Yeah I honestly feel worst for the real Rob. Everyone is going to think that he doesn't keep his word. Someone that is giving away an elusive beta key does not deserve that.

Not letting the troll darken my spirits, as long as he gets quartered and hung in the town square...
Arrr!
Poor guy/gal. I'd hate to be him/her. So embarrassing.
But hey, life goes on and there are keys to be found!
Enjoy!

***ATTENTION***
Below is the list of all pirates who are confirmed to be participating in the raffle. If you PMed me between 12/26/16 8PM EST -- 12/28/16 8PM EST and you are NOT ON THIS LIST, please PM me privately to fix my mistake. However, I believe this is the list of all who have entered between this period.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_29_at_2_45_30_PM.png

Once again, if you PMed me during the appropriate time frame and you are NOT on this list, please let me know!
I will decide the date that I will announce the winner soon!
Good luck to everyone once again :)

***ATTENTION***
I will be putting the names of all the pirates into a random generator TONIGHT at 7pm EST. I will record my screen and upload a video onto this thread. After the video is uploaded and shared, I will PM the winner confirming that they have won the beta key. The winner MUST RESPOND TO MY PM WITHIN 2 DAYS in order to receive the beta key. If the winner does not respond by then, I will remove them from the raffle count, and re-do the raffle once again.

Good luck to all :)

***ATTENTION***
The winner of the beta key raffle has officially been chosen randomly!!!

ROUND 1:
After running the random generator once and picking Jane Gunwale first, I was scrambling to find her forums page, only to realize that she is not on the forums anymore. Because of this, she was removed from the list, and I ran the random generator one more time.

(VIDEO #1: Entering the pirates into the generator, choosing Jane Gunwale)

ROUND 2:
Since Jane Gunwale is not on the forums anymore, I ran the generator one more time without her on the list this time. The video below shows the official winner of the raffle! The winner is...

... ANDROMIDUS!!!

The winner will have 2 days to respond to their PM in order to receive the beta key. If they do not respond by January 3, 7pm EST, I will run the generator again to decide the winner.

Thank you to all who participated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back