Role-Playing Club

John Elijah Marston

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy everybody me John here and is anybody interested in rp? (role playing) If so tell me below so i can organize a club (not a guild though) and we all meet up. But there has to be at least 10 people interested

Depends we not gonna end up as eitc wanna be's are we? Cuz i hate some of those ppl and i dont like serious ppl who yel at u for chasing ur friend around with a sword (dont ask about that last one) but a normal kinda rp sure just name what were rping

heres the info
Year: 1600's
Objective: Kill "The Master"
Backround: The Caribbean has been safe from Navy and EITC but now a new breed of villians have come...Undead (im aware they have been here for awhile but this is RP remember.) We must make plans to take them down one by one including his high ranking people. We will be RPing and fighting actual enemies. But The Mastermind himself will be hard and maybe impossible to kill. Twists and turns will happen and you don't know what will happen.

Soooooo..... are YE in?!?!

heres the info
Backround: The Caribbean has been safe from Navy and EITC but now a new breed of villians have come...Undead (im aware they have been here for awhile but this is RP remember.) We must make plans to take them down one by one including his high ranking people. We will be RPing and fighting actual enemies. But The Mastermind himself will be hard and maybe impossible to kill. Twists and turns will happen and you don't know what will happen.

I'd like to see an example of the RP in action first... But otherwise, I just might! ^^

heres the info

first of all were the villains not the heroes or rather were neutral in the equation seeing as the navy and eitc would be heroes and skeleton ppls would be villains and we are not on either side so u might want to change it a little to make it seem like were pirates

May I make another suggestion for a future adventure?

Stage 1.
You and your crew are sailing for loot. Soon Hunters attack you. Defend yourself and then try to port at Tormenta for repairs.

Stage 2.
Get lost in the caverns and fight your way out (you can't use your map). Here you will learn that Davy Jones made a deal with the hunters to send pirate ships to the depths to feed the kraken. In return the hunters got a bunch of loot.

Stage 3.
Go after the hunters and sink 10 of them ending there deal with Jones.

Just a quick idea I had :D

ok seems like enough people (once again we will not be eitc) for the RP Club. Meet up at Royal Anchor (Port Royal) on July 18 (Monday) at 11:00 Pacfoc time (check your times.) Hope to see a lot of ye! RP ON!!:arrrrr:

Back