Roleplay Server

Ember16

Dockworker
Hello all, I just have a quick question: what is the roleplay server on Pirates of the Caribbean Legacy (if indeed there is one)?

Thank you for your time and have a great day.

By Pirates of the Caribbean Legacy are you referring to TLOPO, The Legend of Pirates Online?
If so, there is no set roleplay server, but there are many people and guilds dedicated to roleplay that you could join up with.

I'm pretty sure all servers on TLOPO are role play servers.
You log into the game, and pretend yer a pirate!
If you want French Maids and Cowboys, those cannot be found here unfortunately...
Savor it!

If you talking about The Legend of Pirates Online (TLOPO) and you want to roleplay as @Crashalot said your basically already roleplaying by pretending you a pirate.

If you want more serious roleplay where people don't say lol etc. Then I recommend finding a roleplay guild that Is in the ongoing countries roleplay. Particularly the British Empire or East India Co. @James Goldtimbers

If you talking about The Legend of Pirates Online (TLOPO) and you want to roleplay as @Crashalot said your basically already roleplaying by pretending you a pirate.

If you want more serious roleplay where people don't say lol etc. Then I recommend finding a roleplay guild that Is in the ongoing countries roleplay. Particularly the British Empire or East India Co. @James Goldtimbers

Ahoy there, lad! Who should I be a talkin' t' 'bout said venture yourn!

Actually, I don't know if EITC is right for me, however, if you could point me in the direction of some of the other RP guilds, I'd appreciate it.

Actually, I don't know if EITC is right for me, however, if you could point me in the direction of some of the other RP guilds, I'd appreciate it.
If you don't want to join the EITC I'd recommend joining one of our allies, Spain.

Their guild is called The Kingdom of Spain

As mentioned, there is Spain and Britain, but other nations exist as well: Switzerland, Austria, Portugal, Denmark-Norway, Ottoman, Poland-Lithuania, Brethren Court, and Haven (my own). Feel free to ask questions and see where you fit in!

Last edited:
We're a relaxed-type of Nation. No uniform or level required, we set ourselves differently in that you can have your character be as you wish, and can include magical elements. Do you have any other questions? :D
Nah, not really. Just trying to make friends with people like minded!

Okay, thanks man! You've been a big help! I'm sure you'll see me around in game. Crow Darkeye! Drink up me hearties, yo ho! :D

Back