Request roll back game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
if u ask me potion xp bug is too good. ive see level 50 maxed pirates :pwith nuthin but potions mastered :eek:. this is unexeptible for those of us in the potion making community :furious:. If u ask me i think a roll back is in order to get rid of these exploiters:thewave: that are taking advantage of the game and ruining my immersion :( and expierence :dance::defaultdance:. Please tlopo staff roll back the servers :laugh:and make people do their potions legit:martini:. thank you mike wass :rocker: and the rest of the tlopo team.:woot:
lolwtf-png.114366

A roll back? No, some people have gotten legendaries, and not abused the glitch, that’s unfair to them. Perhaps a rollback for all potions xp.

How do you even know if this person didn't master the legit way? Do you have any evidence other than his profile stats?

A roll back is completely unnecessary it messes with more than just peoples potions! Just because we have people like said person in the screen who think its funny.. No one in a sane mind masters potions its too long and gives absolutely no rep when not doubled..

A roll back is completely unnecessary it messes with more than just peoples potions! Just because we have people like said person in the screen who think its funny.. No one in a sane mind masters potions its too long and gives absolutely no rep when not doubled..
So the developers should just let these players keep their mastered potions? Isn't that unfair to those like my self that took the time to master the legit way?

It's not really fair to those who have actually put in the right amount of work. It IS a problem, and if there is anything that can be done to fix it, it should be done. Stop acting like you deserve to take advantage of a bug, you don't.

So the developers should just let these players keep their mastered potions? Isn't that unfair to those like my self that took the time to master the legit way?
It's not really fair to those who have actually put in the right amount of work. It IS a problem, and if there is anything that can be done to fix it, it should be done. Stop acting like you deserve to take advantage of a bug, you don't.
are we really getting upset at people finally mastering their potions? A rollback shouldn't the answer as it affects the entire community. They should just patch the glitch as soon as they can

are we really getting upset at people finally mastering their potions? A rollback shouldn't the answer as it affects the entire community. They should just patch the glitch as soon as they can
Oh so it doesn't go towards notoriety......? Oh wait.. So you admit it's not supposed to be this way. Why is it hard for you to see that getting something for less work than others are putting in is wrong? If this was happening in another aspect of the game like loot, and people were getting legendaries left and right don't you think that would be unfair and undermine the time people have actually put it to get them? Do I really need to bring it to an extreme to say something so common sense? Bottom line, as I already said, it shouldn't be this way it's quite obvious. If it can be repaired great, but it needs to be fixed, because it's broken

Oh so it doesn't go towards notoriety......? Oh wait.. So you admit it's not supposed to be this way. Why is it hard for you to see that getting something for less work than others are putting in is wrong? If this was happening in another aspect of the game like loot, and people were getting legendaries left and right don't you think that would be unfair and undermine the time people have actually put it to get them? Do I really need to bring it to an extreme to say something so common sense? Bottom line, as I already said, it shouldn't be this way it's quite obvious. If it can be repaired great, but it needs to be fixed, because it's broken
You do realize this happened with foulberto at one point early on where he dropped silver freeze and famed knives 99% of the time? they didn't rollback anything and nobody complained. Just cause you deem something "common sense" just because you see it morally wrong to take "advantage" of a bug doesn't mean everyone has to live by that same moral code. I doubt it'd get rollbacked and it wouldn't really do them any good to do so anyways.

You do realize this happened with foulberto at one point early on where he dropped silver freeze and famed knives 99% of the time? they didn't rollback anything and nobody complained. Just cause you deem something "common sense" just because you see it morally wrong to take "advantage" of a bug doesn't mean everyone has to live by that same moral code. I doubt it'd get rollbacked and it wouldn't really do them any good to do so anyways.
Hadn't heard of that. I do realize just because I think it's wrong doesn't mean it is. But, taking advantage of something broken should not be allowed to happen if it can be fixed. This is still beta, so things like this happen. Lets just get it fixed if we can, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back