Request roll back game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually play on my main pirate which everything is maxed months before this, but I have two alts one that uses just sword and is around level 30-35 finished RC with roughly level 11 potions. The other alt is roughly level 25 and uses only gun (trying for Bayonet's or latter Becketts/Mercers), and had like level 14 potions. All three are male and I hate playing between levels 10 and 30, especially when doing quests like kill 20 alligators and it takes a considerable amount of time to do and because of that only my main has done all the quests. This potions glitch allowed me to finally make the female alt and level to the 30s which allows even a level 1 sword to actually contribute and make the game play at a faster pace. It also unlocks all the quests at once which allows someone doing a second playthrough to double count quests at the same time (ie. sink 5 revenants for two different quests). After potionsing until level 35 I begun questing. I get the Vile Staff for RC and level a little more because it requires 4 potions, but also I've leveled to 20 sword and around 8 for gun and doll. Soon (have to turn in the quests) I'll have unlocked staff, dagger and grenade as well. It's nice to immediately be able to get the unlocked at higher level clothing items as well like brights and dark black. It's like a turbo playthrough that has no impact on anyone else's experience. I enjoyed this "oops" xp thing, but leveling the lower ranked alts could be a mistake for some (and why baby Jacques is still in the twenties) because leveling just to level reduces the tag color of enemies making looking for specific weapons (dragoons bayonet for example, potentially Hex looking for the legendary doll [hex is green and yellow tag at his lower levels when you are maxed]) harder.

if you're one of the people taking this post seriously, i think the must in your mother's basement has gone to your head.... please go outside and take in the fresh air

LOL if you are still sitting playing this game while the weather is nice, I think you should get out of the basement and figure out there is life outside this game :p
Good thing no one asked your opinion huh?

Aww, someone needs to really think before it types. No one really asks for anyone's opinion on this forum ;)
This is the reason why we cant have nice things. Yall too overdramatic and this game has gone down bc of it. smh

Did you make this comment when ppl were trying to nerf weapons? Probably not, so unless you are going to repeat this statement for every glitch or nerf then please sit back and not comment. Thanks!

First off, I honestly dont care if they roll back or not lol. I dont play anymore, I just love to see you ppl get all upset when someone's opinion is against everyone elses. I was just going the opposite for the fun of it lol. It amazes me that ppl (most I am assuming is 20 or older) still cares what other ppl think and just has to have a fully max pirate. Why do online players that dont know you, opinion of you matter so much? I never understand that. It is kind of sad, imo. If you dont like potions then dont do them, same for sailing, etc...play however you want and not worried bout a "fully" max pirate. So unnecessary.

yes. it's not inconveniencing anybody
You can't talk for everyone, someone might actually be upset that they had to level potions the legit way in fact replace potions with lets say sailing and it'll be the same thing.

Last edited:
You can't talk for everyone, someone might actually be upset that they gad to level potions the legit way in fact replace potions with lets say sailing and it'll be the same thing.
lol

are we really getting upset at people finally mastering their potions? A rollback shouldn't the answer as it affects the entire community. They should just patch the glitch as soon as they can
Put yourself in their shoes and you'd see how it's upsetting to some people because they couldn't use an exploit to level their potions faster. Also remember we're still in beta so we're still testers some things will be taken away from us if there's an exploit we can use.

Hey all,

This thread has been locked as it has run its course. The glitch that resulted in massive amounts of xp for potions has been fixed as can be seen via the newest patch notes here https://piratesforums.co/threads/2019-05-11-tlopo-rc-v1-20-3.28363/.

Thank you all for being a wonderful community and Happy Mother's Day to ye fine moms. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back