Roses Or Chocolate Or Bear?

What would you prefer for Valentine's Day

• Total voters

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
1000 gold question: Would you rather have flowers, fancy snacks or stuffed animals for Valentine's Day? Then go tell your sweethearts!
pirate.tongue.gif

CHOCOLATE, the darker the better ... and it has nothing to do with figures either!

Oops wrong vote but I would have to go with whatever they would give me it's the thought that counts...

"Any other ... REMEMBER! Keep it clean (PG-13) ... LOL!" <-- Lol thats hilarious. But I couldn't decide between flowers or chocolate.. I don't really like Valentines Day though. :rolleyes:

Oh and I forgot to add, I would of picked any other too, because I think it would be nice to just spend the day with your 'valentine' rather then worry about what you get :D

i despise valentines day its just another day for women to beg for diamonds.

That's commercial, silly ... I can't speak for every girl out there. But if you see one who makes a big deal of it just because it's Valentine's Day, then it's time for you to take a hike. Most of them don't do that.
pirate.wink.gif

I gotta have jewelry.............. Roses die, chocolates go in one end and come out the other and well a teddy bear just ends up getting chucked in the back of the cupboard at least jewelry is a lifetime thing lol

I gotta have jewelry.............. Roses die, chocolates go in one end and come out the other and well a teddy bear just ends up getting chucked in the back of the cupboard at least jewelry is a lifetime thing lol
yes give me jewelry any day.... cuz diamonds are a girls best friend ;)

I love flowers, lilies to be exact. And not necessarily on Valentine's Day. Any day is good, and the reason for them? Just because :)

Back