Royal Wedding

Are you going to watch The Royal Wedding?

• OMG YES! Don't wanna miss such a fairytale!!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • NO! You must be kidding me?! O_o

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Maybe, If I can get up this early -_-

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching it now. Such a..."happy day" for the both of them. William's mother, Diana...MUST be looking down on him with a huge smile :D .
*I wish she was still alive...& there, for him.

I was a little surprised to see Kate's wedding gown. Classic, very classic, but elegant regardless. I was expecting something more modern from her to tell you the truth. But if she was going to make a point with that dress, that she just wanted to be a traditional princess, a down-to-earth one, then her mission was accomplished. I gave her much respect for that; she didn't just want to show some fashion off.

She was beautiful, and even more beautiful because she did not look fake. :)

The wedding gown had to be modest or discreet. She had to have a long sleeved, higher gown because of church rules. You can't show your chest in church. I heard that the kiss will be on a coffee mug soon. They kissed twice because the first one was too fast. The queen looked very nice in her yellow suit. Prince William was very handsome in his outfit. Princess Catherine looked amazing in her gown. Here is a link to the double kiss.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/prince-william-duchess-catherine-kiss----twice-2011294

lol im gonna watch it if they replay it later today..... im only going to watch it for the dress and the slim chance they show a Rolls-Royce Phantom limousine........ ROLLS-ROYCE FOR THE WIN! -forget yhu, chrysler 300-

Well, I wasnt going to get up early to watch this. Now, I said I WASNT, but I was up. Woke up sometime after 4:30 am Central time because of allergies! I couldnt breathe! Had to take some meds and still couldnt get back to sleep. So, I turned on the news to watch the wedding. They were standing before everyone. It was just before her dad gave her to William. The ceremony was extremely beautiful and so simplistic.

Congrats to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, William and Kate!

I was thinking that Kate would've wanted to try something like these gowns; modern with classic touch.

AlfredAngelo 2179.jpgDemetrios 1388_C.jpgDemetrios 1386_C.jpg

:lol1: I was trying to dress her up ... :p

kate-middleton-wedding-dress-590ssl042911.jpg

I loved her dress, thought it was perfect and the veil went so elegantly with it. The dress said Grace Kelly to me. I had heard comments that she would wear a dress like Grace Kelly's, and to me that was what I picutred her in.

If you look closely in this picutre you can see a floral design in the fabric.

I'm glad that she went with a small boquet. Anything larger would have taken away from her and the dress.

You know now that there will be some knock-off designs of this dress soon.

i really dont want so wake up early for anything and im not going to wake up for a wedding how long have they been together?8 years there practicly already married
Hey ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a princess for a day, and dress up like the royals, and getting married to a prince in a big white dress:oops: Our Crown Prince was taken by a Aussie girl some years ago, and omg she was so pretty. Ok I'm sorry I just cant help it I just love weddings.

That day will come

Back