Royal Wedding

Are you going to watch The Royal Wedding?

• OMG YES! Don't wanna miss such a fairytale!!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • NO! You must be kidding me?! O_o

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Maybe, If I can get up this early -_-

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
H

HartOnFire

royal.JPG

The Royal Wedding

Prince William & Catherine Middleton

Friday 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey
10 am London time

I love to see the rare royal weddings ... because of ... *drum rolls* ... THE DRESSES! But at 4 am EST ... No way, Jose! I'll just watch later on TV. They must show it again over and over, and from different angles of coverage. :D

I would watch it if it was later in the day. I don't want to get up at 4am to see it. I will most likely look for articles on her dress. Did you know that the royal kiss will be on a coffee mug about an hour after they kiss? When Will and Kate kiss on the balcony, somebody will take a picture and send it off to make the mug. I wasn't even born yet when Diana got married.

There is NO WAY Im getting up in three in the morning to watch it! lol. Now if school was closed, thats a different story. The people in the west have a better chance at seeing it

I love to see the rare royal weddings ... because of ... *drum rolls* ... THE DRESSES! But at 4 am EST ... No way, Jose! I'll just watch later on TV. They must show it again over and over, and from different angles of coverage. :D

lol i was up all night unfortunately :mad:it the usual every time

lol my mom is getting up with my best friends mom to watch it and they said their gonna drink some champagne so i told her not to drive me to school that day XD.....and what about the NFL draft tonight?

eh who cares its just a wedding. congrats to them but who cares?
Hey ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a princess for a day, and dress up like the royals, and getting married to a prince in a big white dress:oops: Our Crown Prince was taken by a Aussie girl some years ago, and omg she was so pretty. Ok I'm sorry I just cant help it I just love weddings.

Hey ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of being a princess for a day, and dress up like the royals, and getting married to a prince in a big white dress:oops: Our Crown Prince was taken by a Aussie girl some years ago, and omg she was so pretty. Ok I'm sorry I just cant help it I just love weddings.

i mean congrats for them on getting married but i dont see why everyone is all I MUST SEE THE ROYAL WEDDING!!

i mean congrats for them on getting married but i dont see why everyone is all I MUST SEE THE ROYAL WEDDING!!
who's all I see more who is not going to watch it. Did you look at the poll?

I just googled him and her ... I think you are prettier than Mary Donaldson, Hart! :)

I just googled him and her ... I think you are prettier than Mary Donaldson, Hart! :)
Aww Thank you Jade:oops:, anyways he was too old for me.

I know it's not cool to be romantic like this. But I just can't help, I love weddings, and this is going to be a big one. I'm such a crybaby at all weddings. (and yes I know it doesn't fit with my love for hard rock and metal) I guess I'm just an all kinder.

Aww Thank you Jade:oops:, anyways he was too old for me.

I know it's not cool to be romantic like this. But I just can't help, I love weddings, and this is going to be a big one. I'm such a crybaby at all weddings. (and yes I know it doesn't fit with my love for hard rock and metal) I guess I'm just an all kinder.
Those who dare to be different are truly amazing! Theres nothing wrong with being a romantic Hart .

Back