Rude people on abassa

TBH, what Disney needs is to leave the monitoring and punishing to the parents. There should have been a statement up front and in their rules that they are not in charge of minors and cannot be proscecuted for anything the minors say/do/reply to/act out or upon, etc. That would have kept their tails in the clear for any law suits if worded correctly. That would have put all the responsibility on the parents where it should be.

I have two sons, ages 7 and 4. Both play pirate with me or in my presence. Neither one chats in the game (of course a 4 yr old cant spell, lol). But the point is that I'm there, watching what they are doing. And TBH, they dont pay any attention to the chat or actions going on around them while they are focusing on their game play.

our family plays and we ended up there. my 9 year old's pirate was herrassed by a big group all in the same guild and the guild master himself. I was very angry and glad she could not read everything they were saying. I reported all of them but they are still there. Its sad that i feel like i have to protect my kids from people on a disney game. maybe if enough people complained something would be done about it. until then i simply don't go there

our family plays and we ended up there. my 9 year old's pirate was herrassed by a big group all in the same guild and the guild master himself. I was very angry and glad she could not read everything they were saying. I reported all of them but they are still there. Its sad that i feel like i have to protect my kids from people on a disney game. maybe if enough people complained something would be done about it. until then i simply don't go there

It is really pathetic that they feel like they need to harass anyone. Sometimes it is easy to forget that there are real people moving those pirates around, but frankly its no excuse to behave like that. I personally think its scary how easy it is for some people to be plain mean.
I also report people for behavior issues. Bad attitudes make the game less fun for everyone! It's just a game (a DISNEY game at that) and we are supposed to have fun.
:piratemickey:

I've been on abassa theres always that one person whos having a bad day or is bored and starts drama then since its msotly kids there they just play along and thats how they all start acting permanetly.

It is really pathetic that they feel like they need to harass anyone. Sometimes it is easy to forget that there are real people moving those pirates around, but frankly its no excuse to behave like that. I personally think its scary how easy it is for some people to be plain mean.
I also report people for behavior issues. Bad attitudes make the game less fun for everyone! It's just a game (a DISNEY game at that) and we are supposed to have fun.
:piratemickey:

Just think,if they behave like that in the game how do they behave in real life?

Not all people on Abassa are rude or misbehave, but it does seem to be the role-playing server for the game.

I don't go there often, but I do see ppl there that I know do not fit the descriptions above. The TP or ignore option is there for all to use. Just saying. ;)

TP or server changes etc are always options , thing is you shouldn't have to run away if you are doing something or minding your own business regardless of the server. It isn't only Abassa or everyone who happens to use that server and it is not constantly, but when it does happen I think it's only natural that people want to air their frustrations. Especially when it involves your kids, like with Rachael.

Yes, I know how Rachel feels ;)
Rude ppl are everywhere and kids get their feelings hurt. It's a must to teach kids how to deal with and avoid some situations they might incur in the game.

Captain Hi said:
actually they should just have player moderators if people noticed the moderators there maybe there would be less of this

Agreed! I got banned for saying:
James Birkshaw: Hi Gahh (it's a name, don't laugh)
James Birkshaw: Yay get to go now, have to eat some pudding... etc etc

Mod emailed it to me, Highlighting, Gah, Yay.
Lovely isn't it... they can find us for the strangest things that we don't actually mean.

haha, i have been banned for some crazy things. like it makes no sense. i bet i could find the emails haha. if u care to know why i've been banned.........
I have said
Meg: Eww. Eliza. Jack farted on you. (Flatulent potion)
Meg: (my very first day ever playing this game) Wow. Those are some big balls. (I saw the gian grenades. No idea what they were)
I have been banned multiple times for stuff like this.

haha, i have been banned for some crazy things. like it makes no sense. i bet i could find the emails haha. if u care to know why i've been banned.........
I have said
Meg: Eww. Eliza. Jack farted on you. (Flatulent potion)
Meg: (my very first day ever playing this game) Wow. Those are some big balls. (I saw the gian grenades. No idea what they were)
I have been banned multiple times for stuff like this.
lol i hate disney so bad :mad:

I hate people who act all big and bad. I have noticed in my time in games mastered/higher level people generally taunt lower levels or Non-paying members. Its just sad how some people act. Whenever I see anyone fighting I usually try and break it up, but the higher level generally, just keep on talking. Guess you can't help the way people act. But you can try and stop it <3

I just had the privilege to meet someone by the name of captain John who called me a noob for dressing nicely LOL. Its funny to watch people make them selves look dumb in front of everyone, made my day lol:lol1:.

abassa was once a great place for pirates to go. a few years ago it went south and hasnt looked back since. used to be the place to get help with a boss battle oh man when the pearl battle came out i swear we did 100's with random pirates who were just happy to be playing the game. a place to get a pvp match in seconds of course that still happens... then it turned into E Harmony... does anyone want to be my girlfriend? XD lol i dont go there much anymore but i stop in sometimes hoping its reverted back to its old ways

Don't get me started Disney only wants to make a buck quickest. I have called them because I was suspended for saying hola como estas papa chulo and mama cita which is Spanish for hey what's up boy and girl and said I was speaking as if I was some I'm not and being racist and people also say words only they talk with words like dis instead of this and the f word spelt like hawk only switch the h with an f

Back