Rude people on abassa

I said "I HATE THIS GUNNER RUM QUEST GRR" and i got banned but in abassa some rose was yelling
bad words and also tiped LIIKKEETHIIS thats a disney fail. sad part there it goes the test servers opportinity :'(

Welcome to Abassa, mate. Large population is a direct ratio too how chaotic it is. xD, and you are so right.
I am on the same quest! PLEASE tell me where the buried treasure chest is if you find it, heh!

I said "I HATE THIS GUNNER RUM QUEST GRR" and i got banned but in abassa some rose was yelling
bad words and also tiped LIIKKEETHIIS thats a disney fail. sad part there it goes the test servers opportinity :'(

Kevin,

You need to call and talk to someone at POTC office. That is no reason to be banned and I am sure they would remove that after looking at it. Worth a try..what I do when they catch certain words I typed. And the last warning I got was for this: To a friend I went :p~~spit:spit I mean really, when you stick out your tongue and make the funny sound some spit can be there :D Sheesh they are to sensitive with the sensors...it gets old!

thats the dumbest reason to be banned

and take in advice what misty said. i ended up having to call finding out why i was banned for saying FTW (for the win) and it ends up meaning like 17 different things...

omg that was INSANE and dude thats the dumbest reason to be banned

I agree. I guess the sensors picked up the word "hate". Computer generated, I am sure. I would call if I were him or get parents to call if that is the case. Don't take a hit for something that is not deserved. Just saying...call! :daggermouth:

I agree. I guess the sensors picked up the word "hate". Computer generated, I am sure. I would call if I were him or get parents to call if that is the case. Don't take a hit for something that is not deserved. Just saying...call! :daggermouth:

And get thrown around aimlessly by Customer Service... :(

Kevin,

You need to call and talk to someone at POTC office. That is no reason to be banned and I am sure they would remove that after looking at it. Worth a try..what I do when they catch certain words I typed. And the last warning I got was for this: To a friend I went :p~~spit:spit I mean really, when you stick out your tongue and make the funny sound some spit can be there :D Sheesh they are to sensitive with the sensors...it gets old!
Ya i called them and removed the banned but i head that once ur banned fair or unfir u cant go on test oh well..

Ugh you hear worse things than "hate" from a 5 yearl old' dang disney they should make it like toon town so we can only use that speed chat box thingy XD

btw i used the word hate a lot for comedic purposes only and i dint got banned it was rum cuz they e mailed me

btw i used the word hate a lot for comedic purposes only and i dint got banned it was rum cuz they e mailed me

but they say rum in the game. and everyone after an invasion says head to the tavern for some rum! and rum is in the quest. disney noobs

but they say rum in the game. and everyone after an invasion says head to the tavern for some rum! and rum is in the quest. disney noobs
Ya i think D mod were having a bad day after their monkey party with lots of rum last night.. and finding out that the graph was upside down

Ugh you hear worse things than "hate" from a 5 yearl old' dang disney they should make it like toon town so we can only use that speed chat box thingy XD

Ugh, I hate it when I burn toast! Wait, what? I'm banned?...

Let's all be glad that this is not on ALL of the servers. Abassa is just a talking server, thats it. But why were you up there anyways?! And yes the moderating is very poor, but I doubt anything will be done with the behavior anytime soon.

Back