Rude people on abassa

Meghan Pugmalley

Site Founder
I was on abassa the other night. 2 days ago. Very inappropriate behavior. Ended up reporting 4 people. I was guessing the same person kept making more pirates and harrassing people. I know it's not exactly a childs game, but children do play. And they don't need to be learning stuff like that. People should be banned and terminated instantly for stuff like that. I don't know what goes on in some of these peoples minds, but yall should definitely watch out. I know Abassa is always good for drama and can be funny. But now it's just becoming a disgusting need to avoid server.

TheyAlsoTypeLikeThisSoTheyDon'tGetCaught.... o_o

Too many vulgar things, too less of banning..... The time before the time your talking about, someone lasted atleast an hour just typing the 'S' word but typing it like ttthhiiiissss so it passed filters... Yet I get banned 3 minutes after I yelled "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!! (swift foot glitch running in a circle etc.) Moderating is ridiculous. <_<

yea i get banned for making a joke that wasnt all that great while other ppl are teachin these poor kids disgusting nasty stuff i dont even wanna know >.<

Too many vulgar things, too less of banning..... The time before the time your talking about, someone lasted atleast an hour just typing the 'S' word but typing it like ttthhiiiissss so it passed filters... Yet I get banned 3 minutes after I yelled "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!! (swift foot glitch running in a circle etc.) Moderating is ridiculous. <_<

I lol'ed

yup best stay away from tortuga/abassa it's a good place to get in trouble for sure. back in the day it took alot to get a ban. guess now days it doesn't take much. so stay away from that place. the wrath of the big guys up stairs will come down there soon and ya don't want to be there when it happens.:flag:

Yep totally agree with everyone here.

The sad thing is that this game was created for those ages 10+ to play and the majority of the people I run into causing the problems, are the ones that Disney's trying to protect. Frustrates me to no end!

I once got banned for saying, "Its miller time in my house." That was all I said in this whole conversation. Yes it was about beer, but we werent talking about drinking it at that time, we were discussing the brands. We werent promoting it. And the frustrating part of it is..... All those dang RUM quests in the game!!!! (someone shoot gunner for me plz).

So, I went and looked up the rules and bylaws, etc. to see how in the heck I got banned. There is this one spot that states that we cannot bring up anything illegal. Well, when in the heck did beer become illegal?? Yeah, kids cannot buy it, have to be 21 in most states. But was I talking about buying it?? NO!

Did I call up Disney? No, I knew it would have been a no win situation. We would have gone around and around in circles, and with how angry I was about it, I could have ended up in more trouble than it was worth.

Cheers!! :drink:

every time i go on abassa sever that is all ways drama... it's all way on tortuga.
report people all the time. to many rude behavior their.. WHAT TO DO....

Yep totally agree with everyone here.

The sad thing is that this game was created for those ages 10+ to play and the majority of the people I run into causing the problems, are the ones that Disney's trying to protect. Frustrates me to no end!

I once got banned for saying, "Its miller time in my house." That was all I said in this whole conversation. Yes it was about beer, but we werent talking about drinking it at that time, we were discussing the brands. We werent promoting it. And the frustrating part of it is..... All those dang RUM quests in the game!!!! (someone shoot gunner for me plz).

So, I went and looked up the rules and bylaws, etc. to see how in the heck I got banned. There is this one spot that states that we cannot bring up anything illegal. Well, when in the heck did beer become illegal?? Yeah, kids cannot buy it, have to be 21 in most states. But was I talking about buying it?? NO!

Did I call up Disney? No, I knew it would have been a no win situation. We would have gone around and around in circles, and with how angry I was about it, I could have ended up in more trouble than it was worth.

Cheers!! :drink:
Seems like it just depends on who of the "game gods" is at the helm up there! I and my guildies and friends have said things that some have gotten banned for and others not. Don't get me started!:facepalm:

Yeah i agree. I have never been banned (yet), but i did get a warning just for saying "I'm not doin this anymore. " Disney... Disney... I don't understand you anymore....

Yea, I'm sorry but I laughed too.
I received a warning for "ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" I feel your pain :(

lol it wasnt chat mod it was a person i have done that before and i havent gotten a ban ppl just think its funny banning people and i have heard someone say the f word but did it like t
h
i
s

i hope disney helps on the server abassa
Maybe, just maybe if we all sent them feedback they MIGHT do something. We can hope, right?:facepalm::eek:
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM):
lol it wasnt chat mod it was a person i have done that before and i havent gotten a ban ppl just think its funny banning people and i have heard someone say the f word but did it like t
h
i
s
Yeah, very uncool. If I told you what I've been banned for you'd laugh too. It's just ri-donk-ulous. smh & rme!

Maybe, just maybe if we all sent them feedback they MIGHT do something. We can hope, right?:facepalm::eek:
EDIT (Apr 21, 2011 at 6:05 PM):

Yeah, very uncool. If I told you what I've been banned for you'd laugh too. It's just ri-donk-ulous. smh & rme!

ive been banned for saying youtube saying some roleplayer was acting retar well u know the rest of the word because he kicked me from crew just because me and my friend were chasing eachother with swords and it wasnt even in public chat a friend got banned for saying kill the list goes on

Back