Sad Pirate

Pirate Shawn

Buccaneer
Today was the day I was to take Jade Heartbreaker to higher levels, level 50. Today was to be celebrated by all of the Rejects of the Sea as the day another one of there Rejects became a Level 50. Today was Jades day to have her glory, held up on the arms and paraded around by her Guild as a Level 50. But no, today will be the day that the Jade is stuck someplace between Cuba and Port Royal on a ship because that is where she was when I was booted yesterday and had to leave her, all alone in the big blue ocean no help from me to protect her from Jolly or any other ships at Sea.
Jade, Hang in there I will be back, soon I hope.

Aww poor Shawn, just for this we will make an extra huge effort to give you the glory you deserve! With all this mess I cant believe you have to wait even longer to max ur pirate. I know how frustrating it must be. On the other hand, when you do become a 50 I will be the proudest amongst all. I love to see my friends get so far, and know that it was the guild who got you there. I feel more of an accomplished GM knowing I put together a great guild which helps everyone we come across in getting to where all pirates wish to be. LEVEL 50! With all your weapons maxed except your nades, you have even managed to do this far better than I. When I maxed I still had plenty weapons to work on. Hopefully they get the game fixed soon, we can rescue our lost pirates and fight on again!

screenshot_2011-02-11_17-06-47.jpg
well its all ok i was a lv 50 then they remove all things away from mee . your right what a said day it was

You are the best GM ever. Not only do you help all of us with our quest and maxing our weapons and Pirates, you take the time to show us all this new forum so we could read and learn about the game. This new forum that you showed your Guild has been most helpful to me and others. And you also created my signature at the bottom of my posts.
Robyn thank you so much. :)
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 10:13 AM):
View attachment 2983 well its all ok i was a lv 50 then they remove all things away from mee . your right what a said day it was

That is sooo sad Guy :(

You are the best GM ever. Not only do you help all of us with our quest and maxing our weapons and Pirates, you take the time to show us all this new forum so we could read and learn about the game. This new forum that you showed your Guild has been most helpful to me and others. And you also created my signature at the bottom of my posts.
Robyn thank you so much. :)
EDIT (Feb 12, 2011 at 10:13 AM):

That is sooo sad Guy :(

Shawn now ur making me blush. lol But its true I love to help I should have been a teacher.

Back