Sail color upgrades...

Blondie357

Honorable Pirate
May I ask why, when upgrading the rigging, it changes the sail color? I really hate that it does this and do not see the point. I spent 30 grand on these sails and it just wipes the color out of it when upgrading. Why?? Can we please make it so that it doesn't change that?

Attachments

• screenshot_2020-05-24_22-47-44.jpg
    screenshot_2020-05-24_22-47-44.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 102
  • screenshot_2020-05-24_22-47-53.jpg
    screenshot_2020-05-24_22-47-53.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 108
May I ask why, when upgrading the rigging, it changes the sail color? I really hate that it does this and do not see the point. I spent 30 grand on these sails and it just wipes the color out of it when upgrading. Why?? Can we please make it so that it doesn't change that?
This. I too was disappointed when I got gold bandit sails and the rigging affected the sail color/texture.

So, basically you have to go in and spend another 30G gold to get your color back? Does it revert when shutting down and logging back in?
Sounds like a typical used pirate ship lot to me.

So, basically you have to go in and spend another 30G gold to get your color back? Does it revert when shutting down and logging back in?
Sounds like a typical used pirate ship lot to me.
No, the sail color is permanently affected unless you take off the rigging upgrade. Rigging upgrades essentially change the "materials" the sails are made of, thus affecting their appearance. Full sail generally enhances the color, open fire darkens it, and take cover lightens it.

No, the sail color is permanently affected unless you take off the rigging upgrade. Rigging upgrades essentially change the "materials" the sails are made of, thus affecting their appearance. Full sail generally enhances the color, open fire darkens it, and take cover lightens it.
Thanks Mr. Teague. Are you saying then, that one can not buy a new color after the upgrade? Wait, I do all the time, so I guess I answered my own question. It alters at the time of the upgrade, but we can buy the sail color we had.

Thanks Mr. Teague. Are you saying then, that one can not buy a new color after the upgrade? Wait, I do all the time, so I guess I answered my own question. It alters at the time of the upgrade, but we can buy the sail color we had.
Well, you can buy a new color. However, that new color will also be altered by the rigging upgrade.

Well I will just finish by stating I don't like it again LOL. I want the rigging of course.. but I don't think it should change the color. We pick those bandit colors for a reason and the upgrade just ruins it :(

Back