Discussion Sailing loot trouble

Ive had this issue for a while now and I don't know what is going. whenever I go sailing, we have a full ship, loot chest and skull chest, between 1 and 3. but when we port I only get one or sometimes even none. And yes I was on the ship from the beginning of the sail, not just jumping on last minute. im posting two pictures to show what I mean. if you could please help me out, that would be great, thanbks
2018-06-07 (1).png
2018-06-07 (2).png

Yes, it's been going on at least since the update that stopped us from getting all those pouches and chests and crates and... I'm not absolutely sure about before as there was so much stuff that you just couldn't keep track. I think it wasn't happening before and that the bug is from that update.

Since that sailing loot 'bug fix' sailing isn't able to give you much else than materials, the gold is sometimes decent at best, and the loot quality can be ok, but in quantity. No. lol

I would say everything is as it should be except for the loot quantities which often vary far from what shows in your hold when you port. I've even gotten a lovely goose egg when 5 skull chests showed in the hold.

Ive had this issue for a while now and I don't know what is going. whenever I go sailing, we have a full ship, loot chest and skull chest, between 1 and 3. but when we port I only get one or sometimes even none. And yes I was on the ship from the beginning of the sail, not just jumping on last minute. im posting two pictures to show what I mean. if you could please help me out, that would be great, thanbksView attachment 104182 View attachment 104183
I have the same problem!
Sometimes I get no loot at all from skulls, only pouches items, materials.
It's kind of sad, even though I ain't that lucky getting any good things from skulls,
But still....:sad1:

Ive had this issue for a while now and I don't know what is going.

Don't worry, no one knows what's going on with the loot. It's been a problem for some time now with no hope that it can be fixed in sight. Beta issues. Sometimes going to the smaller servers helps, but there's really no guarantee.

Don't worry, no one knows what's going on with the loot. It's been a problem for some time now with no hope that it can be fixed in sight. Beta issues. Sometimes going to the smaller servers helps, but there's really no guarantee.
It's certainly my impression that the problem is more pronounced on busy servers, you are much more likely to get most or all your loot on a quiet server. I also think it doesn't affect mats or gold for some reason, just loot containers.

This is still a problem.
The only reason I sail is for the loot.
If there's no loot, there's no reason to sail...

UPDATE,
I rarely sail anymore, as hard as that is for me, and have been getting crazy loot at the Catacombs, the Cove and Tormenta.
I guess we can learn new tricks!
Savor it!

Back