Recruiting Sailor's Cult

LesPaulObsession

Wanted Pirate
Ahoy fellow pirates and looters alike! If you're looking for a guild, give Sailor's Cult some thought! We love looting, and sailing, and with that comes some big gold! Here are a few things that define us!

1. High Seas Adventures!
  • We spend countless hours at sea, looting, pillaging, and bringing the Navy/EITC to their knees!
  • Gold runs, and material runs (when they are more doable) are a frequent thing we do! So, if you like having gold, we'll probably get along!
  • Large ships, and talented captains! Sailor's Cult takes pride in recruiting passionate players, who are some of the finest gunners and captains the Caribbean has to offer! Not only are these players talented, but many of them have to skills and equipment to back it up! The best ammo, and war ships! We can almost garauntee you won't end up sinking, or in dire situations! (Key word, ALMOST!)
  • Character growth! So, you may not be the best gunner, or ship captain in the Caribbean? Don't fret! Surround yourself with talented players, and work as a team to help each other to grow and progress to the most fearsome pirates TLOPO has to offer, by land, and (our favorite) sea!
2. Active Founder & Co-Founder!
  • The GM (Jack Seaflint/myeslf) and co-founder (Captain Blackheart) are BOTH beta key players, and spend a lot of time in game! We push to recruit new faces, as well as helping those already in our ranks get gold, and rep at sea!
3. Friendly Community!
  • We strive to help our members in any way we can! Whether that be in lending them our ships from time to time, or answering the call for a gunner! The only way to keep a guild strong, is teamwork, and we really encourage it!
  • We push to create the most enjoyable experience for our members, so that they can continue to spread the word, and attract new members!
  • Assistance in any questing or leveling our members may have! This goes along with the first point, we are a small guild (at the moment), so we treat all of our members with respect!
  • Being such a small guild leads to very friendly interactions! All of our members are valued equally, and are more than "a number". As the guild grows, I WILL keep this policy. I would like nothing more than to see all of our members know each other, and enjoy the company of other members!
Our goal in Sailor's Cult is to provide a guild to all the High Seas lovers in the game, and still cater to those who like looting bosses, and leveling their pirates! A place where the best gunners, and ship captains interact, and make some of the most fearsome crews the Caribbean has ever seen, and the finest swordsman, and most wicked voodoo wielders can take down the toughest foes the game can throw at them! Interested? You can either use the code QQXN9510 in the guild menu, PM me here on the forums (@LesPaulObsession), or look for myself (Jack Seaflint) around the Caribbean! I can usually be found on the Poderoso or Valor servers, on Padres Del Fuego, or at sea! If I'm at sea, look for the Scarlet Rose, a War Brig, with black sails, but the best way, is to use that code! With that, I bid ye all farewell! My ye have the fairest of winds!

Last edited:
Polished up the description a bit, to try and further highlight the guild! Thanks for reading, and (maybe) taking interest in Sailor's Cult!

Bump, sort of. A friendly reminder to anyone that looks at this thread, WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU! :) We're really looking to add to our family of sailors and looters, so please give us some consideration! Remember, if you want to join, use the code QQXN9510 in game! Or, please feel free to PM me here on the forums, and I'll get you hooked up! :)

Last edited:
Just giving this a little bump... :)

If you're looking for a casual guild and easy going people to hang out with, we'd love to have you.

Last edited:
Back