Screenshots Satisfying TLOPO Moments

Misha

Site Founder
Hey there Ladies and Gentlemen! I've noticed recently that, despite the popularity of
completion-ism amongst the community, I've noticed a severely lacking department of catering to Screenshots that are aesthetically pleasing.

Things To Post:
  • Legendary Finds
  • Completion of Sets, Ships, Weapons or Clothing.
  • Screenshots in-game that generally give you a feeling similar to this meme:
aad6e48d2d366b59a55b82a57d21f16d.png

Things Not To Post:

• Screenshots that could potentially spark a debate.
  • Things that generally don't make sense.
  • FAKE Screenshots of obtained Legendaries. Nobody likes a liar, folks.
That's generally it! Everyone enjoy yourselves and make this Thread fun for everybody!

Aside from finding an actual different bug to report, probably the most satisfying game playing 3 hours ever. And I wasn't even there the whole time. Not to mention the 5 or 6 fames in the session. So, yes, I finally FINALLY got the two of diamonds AND the flute in the same skull chest.
screenshot_2018-12-09_03-42-54.jpg

Last edited:
That moment when you finally are reunited with your Sacred Pistol, Sacred Repeater Pistol, and Sacred Musket from POTCO, only for TLOPO to add the Divine set, which makes your current collection obsolete, then grinding for months on end to finally get all 3 Divine guns. (▀ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Been almost a year since I had a drop worthy of this thread and the screenshot was actually a dupe from the moment that happened 2 drops earlier, I think, but I wasn't about to mess around taking a screenshot with that sitting there.
TLOPO Revenant Cannon Ram.png

Last edited:
Back