Screenshots Satisfying TLOPO Moments

got el patrons sword on a random public ship 2 & a half weeks ago

i8bHcix.png

a9VwvJ0.png

Not sure this is truly worthy of this thread but I was very "satisfied" to break my personal Loot Skull Chest record for a run and the loot contained my 98th Mistress Ching leaving me with just one to complete the Nine Rogues collection, so, I'm excited!
TLOPO 15 Loot Skull Chests sailing.png

What, from one ship sinking only? Was there anything in them?
No, from 3 ships all sinking at the same time. Unfortunately we went on to board the Colossus flagship and my two crew mates crashed and the Colossus crew failed to fully spawn so after several minutes the demasted Hunter caught up with my ship and sank me while I was running around on the empty Colossus, lol. No big deal though, the chance I would have gotten anything that I would want is very close to zero anyway. The screenshot was better than anything I could have gotten, rofl

Here's a surprise! I had always thought this might be possible but it was never a goal since sinking two hunters at the same time is not easy in the first place and what are the odds you'll get skulls in both if you manage it? It was a great feeling when I saw that I got the screenshot.
TLOPO double Loot Skull Chests with double Ship Materials.png

Last edited:
Back