Suggestion Save Pirate Appearance Data

Would you like to save your pirate appearance data?

• YESSS !!!

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • girl stop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bellerina

Buccaneer
I created a pirate that I really like how she looks so I tried re-creating her as an alt but I just can't because I don't remember her features. We should be allowed to save our pirate appearance data & be able to re-upload it when creating a new pirate. For example, this is how it works in ff14 we could do something like this
21e5b295c23f057ec3a61eb7bd15ba5f.png

466a99222687298cf0515b6f476869b10e012e57_6.png

Last edited:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Yesterday I was trying to recreate my main pirate but I kept getting it wrong and just gave up. XD

this could be kind've hard to do, all your pirate apperance data along with clothing (I believe clothing is handled by this aswell) is stored as a DNA "String" so basically your pirate could be wearing lets say full dark black, that'd likely be copied over aswell.

Are you referring to being able to click a button and seeing the character you originally created out of your main for the same features/clothes??
i could see how that would be a nice feature but from what ive seen unless your making a series of pirates with similar names... most people i know make there alts look different so no one knows who they are...

Back