Question saved drafts in forum.

squintz

Pirate Lord
Ahoy. When I'm typing a message, I see 'draft made' every few minutes.
I messed up a post and wanted to go to that draft previous, how would I do that.

Thanks.

When it saves it means it overrides the last save. In the icons above the text box you can try the circular arrows. One goes back and one redoes.

I am not sure this works once you have saved a draft and then click off and come back.

When it saves it means it overrides the last save. In the icons above the text box you can try the circular arrows. One goes back and one redoes.

I am not sure this works once you have saved a draft and then click off and come back.
I think that's an immediate undo feature, I went off page or something and lost stuff. There doesn't seem to be a way to recall an actual draft?

Here is the draft icon... looks like a floppy disc... (hope most of you know what that is, lol)

87b2501577d7d68a167531c3a163e3bb.png

These are the options:

06a8bc5842daa193fef5086730666c42.png

New drafts will override any previous drafts on the same page. If you made changes before a new draft has been saved, you can generally refresh the page to get back the last draft. Once the new draft has been saved and you have navigated away from the page, you cannot recover any previous drafts or edits.

New drafts will override any previous drafts on the same page. If you made changes before a new draft has been saved, you can generally refresh the page to get back the last draft. Once the new draft has been saved and you have navigated away from the page, you cannot recover any previous drafts or edits.
Thank you Dave and Kate.

Back