Event  Savvy Swashbuckler Nomination Results

Pirates Forums Savvy Swashbuckler nomination 2011. Nominee Pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasurer

Site Founder
Aye Me Hearties, ye be paying attention, here is the list of the most wanted pirates around these lands

Thanks so much for participating in the Savvy Swashbuckler nomination event. Thanks for your nominations we have a lot of nominees, so we are going to have to narrow the list for these that got the most nominations.

Here is the full list:

Shamus 6
Tommy 1
Tom Sharkshot 1
John Foulroberts 3
Eliza Macmorgan 1
Treasurer 3
Dreamy Desire 1
Kat heartfury 1
Captain Star 6
Raven Trueheart 2
Eliza Crestteel 1
Davy Darkrage 11
Jade O'hayes 5
Johnny Mak 4
Brittany 1
Liz 1
Bella 1
Bazilla 1
Jack Squidsmythe
Caleb 1
Hart On Fire 2
Leo 1
Igor 3
Liz Seafury 1
Smitty Werben 1
Jaegerman Jensen 1
Sidewalk 1

I am sorry we are unable to nominate everyone, but we narrowed down the list, and here are the top nominees.

Here is the list narrowed down:

Davy Darkrage 11
Shamus 6
Captain Star 6
Jade O'hayes 5
Johnny Mak 4
John Foulroberts 3
Treasurer 3
Igor 3
Raven Trueheart 2
Hart On Fire 2

And our 3 winners are:

Davy Darkrage
Shamus the brute
Captain Star

Nomination Continues...
We will be nominating 2 of these pirates 3 pirates. And they are indeed tough choices for many.

You will be able to cast, one vote, and one vote only.

do not ask others to vote for one of the nominees, everyone should be able to make their own mind. In case a nominee is unable to fulfill the event or decides to withdraw, the next one on the list will be picked.

Do not say why you are voting, just vote. (We already did that during the nominations)

All non-topic comments, will be removed, or any comments asking others to vote for someone will also be removed.

The poll will automatically close next Thursday April the 21st. Once your vote is casted you will not be able to change your vote.

Well the 2 I have nominated is there and I can only cast one vote! hmm next time I go bookmaker instead! jk.

I wish you all the best!

aye true story Amelia... i salute those who were nominated... and drink with the rest of us scallywag crew members... may the best pirate win :drink:

Hey Treasure. I noticed that a person had voted "twice" within 2 separate replies, for me. *Really hope that was found & taken into consideration cuz...it's not fair to others that were nominated.

*Let me check to see...again. Maybe I can find it for you.

EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 7:17 AM):
*Let me check to see...again. Maybe I can find it for you.

Good deal &...nevermind, lol :) Glad that someone caught mistake as I did.

Dear Friends: "Savvy" is a word I would never describe myself as being! *Nevertheless, I sincerely thank each of ye here on forums for yer kind thoughts & nomination. This is surreal for me & just...WoW. I am speechless.
However...

...I am a pirate one cannonball short of a good fuse! For reasons unknown (except for those who have been to Signapore), I have openly admitted within therapy that my love affair with SCARY MARY may never work out. It's upsetting of course but...I still have me rum to drown me sorrows. Anyway...back to what I truly would like to convey...

...Davy & Captain Star deserve this moment of appreciation, mates! Let's give them each the support they deserve as they represent each of us here within this wonderful place; A place called - piratesforums.

Hey Treasure. I noticed that a person had voted "twice" within 2 separate replies, for me. *Really hope that was found & taken into consideration cuz...it's not fair to others that were nominated.

Nominating is not the same as voting. You could nominate up to 3 people, but you can only vote once.

Just a word of thanks to those who nominated me for this honor. I feel very privileged to share this nomination with Davy and Shamus. Each pirate brings something to the Caribbean and to these Forums. I would like to say keep up the good work to each and every pirate out there.

Fair winds and following seas ~and~ may your loots be legendary!!!

Star

Congrats to each of you, all of you have impacted the game and the forums in a positive way. Good luck to you all as the process continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back